Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Pagdor

Sep 11, 2017
I can't say I'm not dissapointed. I had hoped for the update by now. But alas nothing.
I know it's a lot of work Axeman99 but maybe if you could tell us why there is a delay, someone here can help.
If its a question of debugging stuff, I'm sure there are a load of us who are willing to do the testing, maybe even a few who can help with the coding.

WeirdChamp'

Jun 23, 2017
I can't say I'm not dissapointed. I had hoped for the update by now. But alas nothing.
I know it's a lot of work Axeman99 but maybe if you could tell us why there is a delay, someone here can help.
If its a question of debugging stuff, I'm sure there are a load of us who are willing to do the testing, maybe even a few who can help with the coding.
jebaited the whole time

Reactions: F85King

F85King

Mar 6, 2018
jebaited the whole time
jip, lots of people dont know that Axe wrote "the Update is coming tonight on 15, 26, 29th October 2020".
same like RAinces in summer 2020..

I think Axe and RAinces are not the developers and designers of content.. they got the stuff from another russian person.
they wanted to share the Patreon money, but it goes wrong. thats why all takes years.
since 2015! 6 long years for the little game. the developer post the fist pictures at the end of 2014 :D and you can download it since march 2015.

Reactions: Jackmcbean

t00l

Sep 11, 2018
jip, lots of people dont know that Axe wrote "the Update is coming tonight on 15, 26, 29th October 2020".
same like RAinces in summer 2020..

I think Axe and RAinces are not the developers and designers of content.. they got the stuff from another russian person.
they wanted to share the Patreon money, but it goes wrong. thats why all takes years.
since 2015! 6 long years for the little game. the developer post the fist pictures at the end of 2014 :D and you can download it since march 2015.
We will never know what exactly happend or what is true. The only truth we know is, there is no update now and we do not know when Axeman will get in touch with us again.

t00l

Sep 11, 2018
His last login was the promised release date. May be he just forgot to give us the download link :eek:

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
A WHOLE GODDAMN PANDEMIC PASSED BUT GAME UPDATE DIDN'T! WOW.
I don't want to sound optimistic or anything right nao, and ruin the mood or whatever, but here in Brazil covid is still going pretty hard - over 2k deaths a day, no lockdown or whatsoever.. it'll be at least another six to nine months before shit starts to feel like passing.
So if you move down here.. (lol) you might actually buy yourself at least another half a year on the waiting.. you know? for BBS or BBSe or BBS-thecommunitymod
Still it's bad, sure.. but idk, not by those exact standards.
:ROFLMAO:

Jokes aside, this is sad actually.
I can hardly even fap to those same scenes I've already fapped to a billion times.
Besides, out of context it kinda feels short.
And God knows I can't grind through it again.

But the worst part is knowing that the wait is not gonna pay off, even if it does come around eventually.. RAinces' version or otherwise
This state of things is vile and unnatural. And yet, we're still here.
It's quite sad.

Last edited:

Trevorten

Nov 10, 2019
I don't want to sound optimistic or anything right nao, and ruin the mood or whatever, but here in Brazil covid is still going pretty hard - over 2k deaths a day, no lockdown or whatsoever.. it'll be at least another six to nine months before shit starts to feel like passing.
So if you move down here.. (lol) you might actually buy yourself at least another half a year on the waiting.. you know? for BBS or BBSe or BBS-thecommunitymod
Still it's bad, sure.. but idk, not by those exact standards.
:ROFLMAO:

Jokes aside, this is sad actually.
I can hardly even fap to those same scenes I've already fapped to a billion times.
Besides, out of context it kinda feels short.
And God knows I can't grind through it again.

But the worst part is knowing that the wait is not gonna pay off, even if it does come around eventually.. RAinces' version or otherwise
This state of things is vile and unnatural. And yet, we're still here.
It's quite sad.
It's bad everywhere. I just moved to south korea from the United States and both places are pretty much locked down. Must wear a mask everywhere and can't have more than 4 people together. It's all dumb and causing a huge financial crisis in both countries. With that being said, there's no reason the update shouldn't have come out by now. Most people have a ton of free time. I'd suggest finding a new game to play. An old but good one is wind's desciple. Slutcraft is good, or office wife. Office wife is made by an actual author, so the story follows a book he wrote. It's his first game, so it's not perfect, but he's not a one hitter quiter neither. Already planning his second game since this one ends this year he's estimating. Updates every 2 months and the quality of renders and animations are equal to games that have been going on for years.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Office Wife is a pretty good game.. grinds considered, I'd give it a 4.0/5.0 (maybe a 4.5? mostly 'cause updates do happen, and at a much reasonable pace - not an easy thing to come by these days)
That dev is the next real thing. But people do underestimate the difficulty and time it actually takes to make such a thing - an adult game - it's insane. JS Deacon is on a different level, tbh.

Wind's Disciple is a classic. No score, it's a classic, either you played it back in the day, and loved it, or you probably won't.
:coffee:

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes