Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

GuyMan66

Jan 21, 2020
Everyone it's sad for me to have to say this but, we won't get this mod untill rainces releases their version, looking forward to fall 2021:love:.......

Reactions: BlackSabbath567

Simple Rick

Nov 16, 2018
Everyone it's sad for me to have to say this but, we won't get this mod untill rainces releases their version, looking forward to fall 2021:love:.......
[/QUOTE
dude what are you talking about rainces abandoned his game, thats it no more updates ever, its gone and its not coming back, if you can help with the remake the fans are making go to the discord link on the fan art page, instead of waiting for a release that will never come
images (1).jpeg images (1).jpeg

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Is that a hype I see?
Is that hope renewed?
Take it easy now fellas.. RAinces says a lot of things. And for the record, he followed that statement by saying he's having trouble finding the time to finish it.
Let's not overburden ourselves with that feeling.
Good thing he showed up.
Great that he's not dead.
But remember, and let's not hype.

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
Is that a hype I see?
Is that hope renewed?
Take it easy now fellas.. RAinces says a lot of things. And for the record, he followed that statement by saying he's having trouble finding the time to finish it.
Let's not overburden ourselves with that feeling.
Good thing he showed up.
Great that he's not dead.
But remember, and let's not hype.
thanks for that saying btw

Reactions: SummmerP

Jackmcbean

Dec 20, 2017
I'm glad he's still alive. I really don't understand him, though. If he's living in his car, that would be some serious motivation to get some patreon money instead of watching the subs slowly dwindle without updates.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Yes indeed, but we'll have to wait some more lol
No point in waiting for axeman or rainces. But here's a good news, there's a community of artists, coders, writers working on to revive this game and give it a fresh new story with high quality renders. It's still in the making. I hope sometime this year you'll see its initial version released on F95.

Jul 30, 2020
No point in waiting for axeman or rainces. But here's a good news, there's a community of artists, coders, writers working on to revive this game and give it a fresh new story with high quality renders. It's still in the making. I hope sometime this year you'll see its initial version released on F95.
We're hoping to have the first upload, the Prologue of the story, ready to go for the summer, but we're not making any promises.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
We're hoping to have the first upload, the Prologue of the story, ready to go for the summer, but we're not making any promises.
NaRP... give us something man.
(I mean, a teaser, every now and then... a couple renders... no need for a falsely optimistic release date, something real)
:rolleyes:
Don't leave us hanging.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes