Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes
D

Deleted member 78983

Is it me or is the game pretty short compared to the original. I went as far as sleeping with the mom when she is drunk and tricking her into the bed. I'm stuck at where all the characters have story completion. I'm not sure if there's a way to continue on from this, or this is all of it. I hope not cause the original is way longer then.
That is the case unfortunately. He was supposed to release a new patch 19th but that didn’t happen.

Reactions: MikeD13

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
He's the deal: He does this in his spare time, he wors in an industry that is now obscenely busy due to Covid-19, you don't pay him for shit, and he even said it could be longer as he stress tests to make sure the mod is woring functionally. He's being a dedicated mod maker despite all the minging and complaining, he isn't "supposed" to do anything. If anything he's upposed to be working as hard as he needs to be where he actually makes his income, and hes supposed to stay as safe as he can while things are going nuts.

Good god yall act like children

D

Deleted member 78983

He's the deal: He does this in his spare time, he wors in an industry that is now obscenely busy due to Covid-19, you don't pay him for shit, and he even said it could be longer as he stress tests to make sure the mod is woring functionally. He's being a dedicated mod maker despite all the minging and complaining, he isn't "supposed" to do anything. If anything he's upposed to be working as hard as he needs to be where he actually makes his income, and hes supposed to stay as safe as he can while things are going nuts.

Good god yall act like children
OK. Who let this boomer into internet?

Bitch_for_you

Mar 1, 2020
Come on Aexman99, talk to us and tell us if something is wrong and if there is an extension in the release date.
Everyone is living here on hope that the update comes out now.
If you tell us we'll know if we have to expect anything or wait for a longer time.

Reactions: JayMI

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
again. I dont know why nobody talk about:
Aexman99 is RAinces.
but my text will be delete soon. I dont know why?!

Aexman99 says "its a own game", its so much work but every single Link and Name in the Mod-Game goes to RAinces. In the whole game you find nothing about the "new developer" only Links to the original one.

15 new pictures in the mod. only 3% of the game in 3 months.
both developers made the same "release madness". both of them dont keep promises and at the end it is always much less than advertised. both made at the same time holidays and both stop responding after release dates. both have fake-profiles here and post. It can hardly be a coincidence;)

the mods sayed.. its only a modder.. he earn no money.. but think about it.. Aexman99 made advertising for the original game, nothing more. it's like a telenovela here :D
let me guess 5G caused covid-19 too right? :LOL:

ma5k

Sep 23, 2018
again. I dont know why nobody talk about:
Aexman99 is RAinces.
but my text will be delete soon. I dont know why?!

Aexman99 says "its a own game", its so much work but every single Link and Name in the Mod-Game goes to RAinces. In the whole game you find nothing about the "new developer" only Links to the original one.

15 new pictures in the mod. only 3% of the game in 3 months.
both developers made the same "release madness". both of them dont keep promises and at the end it is always much less than advertised. both made at the same time holidays and both stop responding after release dates. both have fake-profiles here and post. It can hardly be a coincidence;)

the mods sayed.. its only a modder.. he earn no money.. but think about it.. Aexman99 made advertising for the original game, nothing more. it's like a telenovela here :D
So what u want us to do
Start crying?
Or start shouting axemann = rainces?
All we can do is wait so chill bro

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
start laughing. because all old fans thought - here in this thread a Fan-Dream come true. but its the same person and the same problem as before. :D

people link from the original Thread to this Thread. thats a bad game from bad brother ;)
but my hope: "The shoplifter Mod " Im waiting 3 years for an update for the shop. 3 fucking years.
Maybe spend the next 4 years learning to code and do 3dcg. ;)

Feb 1, 2020
Must I explain the chart?......

ok......*clears throat*

A person who creates modifications or "mods" to video games. Is called a "Modder" They do this by adding or manipulating content and code, typically via an API provided by the game's developer.

These modifications can be as simple as altering the mechanics of a weapon in a fps, or as complex as turning one game into an entirely different one. The latter being known as a total conversion.

THE reason there are links in the game that take you to the original developer, is because Axe is adding content. He is not creating a whole new game here. He is expanding upon the current content and polishing the UI. He is also following behind Rainces. Rainces is creating the overall game. Axe is polishing the game, to his own liking.

I can script, create 3d elements, and write programming language. It's not as easy as you would think. There are a lot of variables at play when creating computer programs. That's why it's also called computer science.

If it was easy, the ones that complain could make their own update if they are THAT impatient.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Must I explain the chart?......

ok......*clears throat*

A person who creates modifications or "mods" to video games. Is called a "Modder" They do this by adding or manipulating content and code, typically via an API provided by the game's developer.

These modifications can be as simple as altering the mechanics of a weapon in a fps, or as complex as turning one game into an entirely different one. The latter being known as a total conversion.

THE reason there are links in the game that take you to the original developer, is because Axe is adding content. He is not creating a whole new game here. He is expanding upon the current content and polishing the UI. He is also following behind Rainces. Rainces is creating the overall game. Axe is polishing the game, to his own liking.

I can script, create 3d elements, and write programming language. It's not as easy as you would think. There are a lot of variables at play when creating computer programs. That's why it's also called computer science.

If it was easy, the ones that complain could make their own update if they are THAT impatient.
Not to make the point any murkier, but he's not so much adding to the original game, he tore out the old code fo the game and rebuilt it to be more friendly to updates to save him more time in the future. Therefore I'd say he's more remaking the game since RA is such a shite developer.

Feb 1, 2020
Uncheck.

You should do your research and do a little reading.

The code was rewritten.

Therefore, previous game files will have been corrupted. They will not work with the new code.

And if you have been following the thread, you would know the whole story.

All of your so called "facts" are personal theories, with no evidence.

You have also misquoted Axe. Flip through the last 50 pages and see for yourself.

Last edited:

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Quick update.

Was not happy with the rendering and how the shoplifter mechanics were working so I redid them working a lot better now also the clothing department I was using was taking too long to render so I built my own scene which is a lot better and renders in about 1/3 of the time.

Just let you know that how I work. I play through the game 4 or 5 times give it a break and play it again. Yes it takes longer but it means there is less screwing around later on.

I will try to get it ready for release for Sunday but no promises.

Below are some previews of the updated content.

The way the shoplifter mechanics works is there are three ranks noted by three stars.
In the first department you get access to 3 women once you catch them enough times you level up to the next rank which unlocks the clothing department were there are 3 more girls one of them is called Jenny :).
Here are the ranks:
Rank 0 - Groceries Department -- Completed -- Sophia,Louise and Emma
Rank 1 - Clothing Department -- Completed -- Jenny, Ava and Mia
Rank 2 - Store back office (This is were you can talk to the girls :) Still in development next update.
Rank 3 - Adds more girls and unlocks more clothing types

When you catch a thief you level up your stealth which makes it easier to catch them again also this helps with the night scenes etc.

Once you unlock the Store office you can choose to integrate them but you will not get any money as need not know what you are doing or hand them over to the owner and get your bonus.

game_01.png game_02.png game_03.png games_04.png games_05.png games_06.png

Clothing Department
Jenny clothes_jenny_xx.png Ava preview.png Mia preview.png

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes