3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

jktugg

Jan 11, 2021
I am still struggling with conversion these freaking inches into days. Are here any experts who could help me?

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Not quiet...

OGrey was a MOD on RAinces Discord.
He tested the demo for RAinces.
OGrey asked him questions but RAinces did not response.
Finally OGrey created his own demo with his renders to show that maybe they can work together but RAinces said nothing..

There was other drama but the simple answer OGrey got ghosted by RAinces after all his help...
can"t you two (you and OGrey) work together? that would be a dream come true

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Sim e não

# If it meant faster/better development, yeah it'd be great. But as we've seen w/ RAInces it may mean squabbling, discarding awesome work halfway and starting all over again for no good reason so... I rather have them separately. At least one may work... ( and we can always end up with 2 great games... )

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Yes, that would change everything, it would bring peace to the world, energy would be free, dogs would lick cats, some would no longer mutilate themselves by hitting their heads, for nothing... after the "Resurrection of RAINCES", everything seems possible... 97ad0e99eeba96e2094c6236b5ef4e5f.jpg

Well, I said some, not all the facepalms...

Last edited:

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
tonyzz Can you upload the development report 4 and it's pics
ok not good a little delay for rendering

Hey Folks,

Sorry for the delay as it taking longer to render out the scenes as expected. Currently at the weekend gives me the most time to work on the game as during the week I may only have 1 or 2 hours to set aside to work on it..

Also when I render out scenes I may notice issues with lighting or the placement of the models etc and need to fix. So on a good day I can bang out 20 to 50 images and bad day only 10 to 20.

So I will be spending a good bit of time this weekend hopefully getting the scenes finished off and finally get the update released.

I will come back Sunday with more info on the progress and a update release date.

Anyhoo,

Zip

I hate this bitch anyway:
preview_03b.png
Zip art

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
ok not good a little delay for rendering

Hey Folks,

Sorry for the delay as it taking longer to render out the scenes as expected. Currently at the weekend gives me the most time to work on the game as during the week I may only have 1 or 2 hours to set aside to work on it..

Also when I render out scenes I may notice issues with lighting or the placement of the models etc and need to fix. So on a good day I can bang out 20 to 50 images and bad day only 10 to 20.

So I will be spending a good bit of time this weekend hopefully getting the scenes finished off and finally get the update released.

I will come back Sunday with more info on the progress and a update release date.

Anyhoo,

Zip

I hate this bitch anyway:
View attachment 2949947
Zip art
WooHooOOooo Julia ♥ ♥ ♥ female Bobby :)

Reactions: JayMI and 77icew
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes