3.40 star(s) 28 Votes

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
No, he says he release the update on Friday. But not updating till Sunday, where he says tweaked this, improved that, then releases Tuesday... Or not...
If I'm not mistaken in his last message to people, he wrote that he's taking a few days off, so his "weekend schedule" might change.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I personally can’t see why some people blindly support devs . It’s dumb and it encourages a lot of these milking types on here.

I give devs what i call a test run , like if they can consistently update 4 times in a row then . I support. If your one of those people you only have yourself to blame.
Zip is not a milker. He is an amateur and sometimes it takes him longer to render or code.
And i think he is sulking sometimes or getting pissed off, as goes quiet quite a lot if something is not to his standards :)
Which is good, means he has a passion for the game.
Milkers usually dont giva a shit about the game or supporters, just stall updates and all they want is your money...
Not to mention if they dont have the passion for creating, their game is somehow shallow...

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
I personally can’t see why some people blindly support devs . It’s dumb and it encourages a lot of these milking types on here.

I give devs what i call a test run , like if they can consistently update 4 times in a row then . I support. If your one of those people you only have yourself to blame.
In short, I don't know how to make a game, write a script, prepare renders, or do coding; It would have made more sense if you said I was talking nonsense like this.

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
Zip is not a milker. He is an amateur and sometimes it takes him longer to render or code.
And i think he is sulking sometimes or getting pissed off, as goes quiet quite a lot if something is not to his standards :)
Which is good, means he has a passion for the game.
Milkers usually dont giva a shit about the game or supporters, just stall updates and all they want is your money...
Not to mention if they dont have the passion for creating, their game is somehow shallow...
I tend to agree with you. But I also have to mention that his patreon and subscriberstar accounts are making him 1200+USD per month. It is very tempting to postpone or delay work...

Reactions: yrban7477

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
In short, I don't know how to make a game, write a script, prepare renders, or do coding; It would have made more sense if you said I was talking nonsense like this.
I was talking specifically about devs that updates some times and think that they can just disappear for months and still find support.

and the idiots that sub to their patreon after 1 update. things like that causes behavior like milking.

there are devs out there that update every month on the clock , they deserve support.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
I was talking specifically about devs that updates some times and think that they can just disappear for months and still find support.

and the idiots that sub to their patreon after 1 update. things like that causes behavior like milking.

there are devs out there that update every month on the clock , they deserve support.
You can't call developers' supporters idiots. Thanks to those supporters, you can access the games without paying any money. If you don't realize this, you are the real idiot.

Oct 26, 2022
The constant narrative that all Devs are mustache twirling villains. Always trying to take advantage of supporters.

Gets old real quick.

I have no doubt there are some Devs who are bad actors but I feel most are just normal people with a good computer and coding/rendering skills. Who enjoy making/building a kinky immersive story and want to share it with the world.

I wish I had those skills. I'd be making my own games and getting a little extra cash too.

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
You can't call developers' supporters idiots. Thanks to those supporters, you can access the games without paying any money. If you don't realize this, you are the real idiot.
What are you talking about most devs post thier games here for exposure, than post their petreon / subscribstar for support.

If they just post it on patreon alone they wouldnt have a fraction of sub they have.

If you think this is some bootleg site that developers have no idea about , youre missing brain cells

Last edited:

rdmsvg

Jun 29, 2022
Ha. Ha. Ha. ZIP fans. What are you guys talking about? It's been exactly 11 months since I translated v.0.15.42 into Russian. That means it's been over a year since that version was released. And since then almost nothing has changed. Keep praising your ZIP.

Sukaii

Jul 19, 2022
Ha. Ha. Ha. ZIP fans. What are you guys talking about? It's been exactly 11 months since I translated v.0.15.42 into Russian. That means it's been over a year since that version was released. And since then almost nothing has changed. Keep praising your ZIP.
would you rather nothing be added to this game and it completely die, for example, if Zip never did anything to this game? The part i think you are not understanding is people CAN complain about it being so late but they also cannot go crazy with complaining considering the fact atleast something is getting done in the first place.. If you are paying then i would just advise you to pay when content is here as in any game nowadays call it "dlc" ... no use paying for dlc when it's not here yet

rdmsvg

Jun 29, 2022
would you rather nothing be added to this game and it completely die, for example, if Zip never did anything to this game? The part i think you are not understanding is people CAN complain about it being so late but they also cannot go crazy with complaining considering the fact atleast something is getting done in the first place.. If you are paying then i would just advise you to pay when content is here as in any game nowadays call it "dlc" ... no use paying for dlc when it's not here yet
My take on it is this.
Why release an AVN and then redesign it within a year?
He took the renders and text already ready, added a bit of his own and released a raw, unfinished one with a bunch of unfinished "quests". And now he's finishing them and putting them out as an update.
Bottom line:
For a year, no progress in the story...

Sukaii

Jul 19, 2022
My take on it is this.
Why release an AVN and then redesign it within a year?
He took the renders and text already ready, added a bit of his own and released a raw, unfinished one with a bunch of unfinished "quests". And now he's finishing them and putting them out as an update.
Bottom line:
For a year, no progress in the story...
Not sure how much of what I typed you decided to read but I DID state that if you are PAYING and if you feel some sort of way about it I would advise you to then pay ONLY when the content drops... but let me be alot clear... If you feel that you are being cheated as a paying customer then don't even have to pay... just find another game to play until it is finished Or just download the updates as they come.... I mean it's not fully locked behind some paywall... if it was I would probably never get any of these visual novels... I know you're annoyed with his method but you're options are not limited you know... If I had that problem that's exactly what i would do just to keep it simple

Reactions: yrban7477
3.40 star(s) 28 Votes