3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
...I just wish Zip had taken this approach from the beginning meaning to start at the beginning with his mod. But maybe it’s been a learning process with him and he gets new ideas as he goes. Anyway, I like where the game is going and look forward to continued updates. Good luck with your game, Zip!
I don't think he could have done this before, Mods are about small changes/additions not rewrites, but this is his game now so it's right he makes it his own. I think the rework is going to be a long slog but worth it.

paula789

May 2, 2017
Almost the same events are repeated for the last two or three years, sorry if I'm wrong in calculating years. But this game needs some new events with every character.

Reactions: Caninenappe

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
The bug issue from the Mom Gallery in 4881 is still present in 4885 (n)

Extract the fix in the [game folder]

And a Gallery Unlocker to play with the Gallery. No need to have a save (y)
Save to [game folder]\game

EDIT: Found another bug in Lucy gallery. Wrong scene 3 does not go to the Game Over... Use fix2 and extract to [game folder]

Last edited:

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
I hope that yet another wave of complaints has passed from users who expect updates other than those announced in the various posts on patreon who, like me, share information on how Zip's work is progressing.on the patreon site i saw compliments to zip on how he redid the initial part of the game. (sorry I agree too).I never liked Liza's part of the Banana Revenge event. the new event is now much more consistent and beautiful for me.

the next scenes that will be redone (because this project born as a mod has now become a game in itself so Zip wants to use only renders created by his art) are among my favorites in liza path.
I hope that like the egg event it still manages to surprise me positively.

I hope there are new events as well, now the question I have is will the event with liza or lucy come first?

Flojo23

Feb 27, 2020
is there a pc or linux compressed version ? i just found a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
version,
is there tutorial to make or change to linux version ?

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes