3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Would love to see pregnancy tag added - and blackout or sleep sex should be not bad ending (Female Npc's wake up little bit moist nothing more):LOL:
Bad ending should be only when caught during sex - like other games should be a warning signs female npc's waking up or seeing you.(y)

I love Fan Art Bad Bobby where Bobby Impregnates his Mom and Marries her -that's a great ending :cool:

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
Would love to see pregnancy tag added - and blackout or sleep sex should be not bad ending (Female Npc's wake up little bit moist nothing more):LOL:
Bad ending should be only when caught during sex - like other games should be a warning signs female npc's waking up or seeing you.(y)

I love Fan Art Bad Bobby where Bobby Impregnates his Mom and Marries her -that's a great ending :cool:
With the speed of development we are years away from that kind of ending :sneaky:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018

Nada disso...

# As you said yourself, that happens in other games. I believe it'd ruin BBS feel but Zip's already going astray so that might work (too much, too quick, too shallow sex scenes)... I understand the appeal but unless there's a nice buildup for it, it'll only look good in the fan art section.

With the speed of development we are years away from that kind of ending :sneaky:
Séculos

# It'll take centuries. Climate change will kill us first...

smn743

Sep 20, 2020

love they way u think bro same idea here

Mstr Sinner

Dec 28, 2023

If by "Bad Ending" you mean a "Game Over" screen, I'll do you one better. Just get rid of Game Over all together, it's lazy writing. When you look at Games made by "Black Heart Games" or "Friend's in Need", or even "Raptus" there is no "Game Over" Instead the story continues and responds to your actions. Which makes the game feel more fluid and more immersive.

If I want to bend Lucy over and wreck her because she being annoying, there shouldn't be a Game Over. Instead her states should change.
Example: Submission++ Love-- Mental-- Fear++
Then how she behaves thorough the story should be based on her current stats and interactions you've had with her. Have you been a kind, supportive brother? Or have you been a demonic hell spawn who she fears?

This would be far more interesting than Game Over.

Don't get me wrong. Still a fan of BBS. But if I could change 1 thing there would be no "Game Over" screen. Do what you do and the story reacts accordingly.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
as we suspected, the lovely dev is gearing up for his actual opening for the New Year, Chinese New Year (if you're lucky...) and during this time regular BK tries to keep his lips fresh behind a very special mask...

Malkav

May 28, 2017
If by "Bad Ending" you mean a "Game Over" screen, I'll do you one better. Just get rid of Game Over all together, it's lazy writing. When you look at Games made by "Black Heart Games" or "Friend's in Need", or even "Raptus" there is no "Game Over" Instead the story continues and responds to your actions. Which makes the game feel more fluid and more immersive.

If I want to bend Lucy over and wreck her because she being annoying, there shouldn't be a Game Over. Instead her states should change.
Example: Submission++ Love-- Mental-- Fear++
Then how she behaves thorough the story should be based on her current stats and interactions you've had with her. Have you been a kind, supportive brother? Or have you been a demonic hell spawn who she fears?

This would be far more interesting than Game Over.
It would not be far more interesting, it would be the same thing if not worse.
The girls don't like bobby, not even a little bit. They would physically remove him from the house or call the police.

Unless you think it is greater writing to let the story continue in prison or on the street.

Having these "it was all a dream scenes" allows for a moment of carthasis, but without hindering the story we are all here to see.

The dynamic between the characters are completely different from black heart games. In black heart games you are an abuser and in bbs you are creep.

• Angry
Reactions: ladunga

GuyMan66

Jan 21, 2020
:(harshing my Boner with all this no release after it being so close to having update completed. Don't kill my boner for this game.

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes