BRENT JONES

Nov 10, 2017
two questions first how do you search lizas room to hack her computer and how do you make lucy go out again and get wasted

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Nothing makes sense in this game, I stopped liza from going to chris after overhearing their convo at the house, then we're told to it's safe to visit viki again, but the event with chris and mike talking repeats itself?...wtf?

Also wwhere is Julia, after you give Lucy money for the 100th time, and wait for her or whatever, there's never any sign of a Julia?

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
I don't understand why the laptop spying is not repetable once you see her masturbate... it's a good addition to the routines :(

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Nothing makes sense in this game, I stopped liza from going to chris after overhearing their convo at the house, then we're told to it's safe to visit viki again, but the event with chris and mike talking repeats itself?...wtf?

Also wwhere is Julia, after you give Lucy money for the 100th time, and wait for her or whatever, there's never any sign of a Julia?
You'll see them outside eventually, click on the door (livingroom at night, after she went out to drink)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
on my save on the progress with lucy it still says need to get her wasted again...i've done that few times on each dress but i still cant work out how to go further any help? becauce im guessing thats still from the previews update
I know a lot of this you already know, but here are steps for the Drunk Lucy series of events.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hopefully this helps.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Keep spanking Lucy. One day Lucy will ask for a dress.
I didnt get the naked grind scene though... May need to play again.
@rainces - really good update, even if it feels short. Looking forward to next one.

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
Great game. I would have to put it in my top 10.
Only one problem not worth mentioning every time I press s.
It seems almost every game I have played has that problem.
I played it for like 20 minutes and already one of the girls is being blackmailed/
I just hope not all of them run into that situation.
I can deal with one or 2 but not all.
That is way too much work and he doesn't measure up to beating bad guys.
He's more like a geek and has to use his computer skills to do his crime fighting.
He's also has to use his stealth skills.
I thought that was gonna be hard with all the clicking I had to do but no.
It was kind of easy reaching level 11.
Like the girl said to him "You got skills"
Anyway that's the first 20 minutes of the game and I like it.
I hope there are more versions to come.
This one definitely has potential.

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
so is there any way (and if yes how) to get anal with Lucy? I have seen it few post back but maybe it was triggered using console and scene is not yet ready? Anyone have save from there?

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
so is there any way (and if yes how) to get anal with Lucy? I have seen it few post back but maybe it was triggered using console and scene is not yet ready? Anyone have save from there?
It's the last scene in this update for her route.

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
FYI If you're stuck with Lucy after you spank her as punishment for not giving you money, you have to wait until Saturday and ask for your money back again.

paula789

May 2, 2017
Is there zero content of Mrs. Anna in this update or a very small one? She's a very interesting character in this game.

3.10 star(s) 97 Votes