• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Have Bobby ask Lucy for his money back over and over and eventually, she stops going out because she can't afford it. (When Bobby gets the option to check on her, he eavesdrops and hears her tell Julia this very thing.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What did I say?
About heroes?

Now, if you excuse me, I've got some unfinished business to attend to.

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
July is just a female Bobby, if they teamed up they could rule the world, lol. Seriously, they're like soulmates, they could enslave the whole family.
Yes. But I hate the name "July". I always think of the month. Instead, "Julie" or "Julia" tells me it's exactly that horny teen girl! :p

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
The guide on the previous page, doesn't lead to that scene in the pic with Lucy.

Here's a save, if anyone can point out exactly what to do next, I'm sure it'd help ppl here, cause I'm at a standstill with her and maxed out stats.
Wait for a night out.
Don't give her the extra money or she'll get wasted.
Meet her at night.
Take her to the couch.
Offer her a back massage.

That's it. You'll need to buy and give her a necklace next (repeating the scene). I believe that's where you're stuck.

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Hey guys, here you can find a walkthrough for version 0.13:
Thanks for keeping the options open in this update. Glad you resolved the recursive issue. As for the walkthrough, you've got us so used to grinding that we ... or some of us... no longer use walkthrus! :LOL:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So no walkthrough?
Picard-Facepalm.gif
So you don't read or search when on forums? Literally TWO posts above your question is a quoted post with a link to . . . a walkthrough. What's more, there's a little Search area in the top right of pretty much every forum page, where you can type walkthrough, choose "This thread", and click a Search button to find your question answered, over and over and over.

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
no point in a walk through, its a russian grind fest, where you don't even get to see some tit's after your grind through to for 10 months

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
no point in a walk through, its a russian grind fest, where you don't even get to see some tit's after your grind through to for 10 months
Eh, there's specific triggers so, yeah, ignoring your snarky comment, I'd say that a walk-through could be beneficial for those who don't want to waste their time.

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Totally agree.... though Bobby saying that she's the devil is fucking rich. I love his lack of self-awareness.
Lack of self-awareness? Come on now! Bobby...euhhh...Loves them! He wants to Protect & Support them! :devilish: (all the while, trying to get it in somewhere!)

Reactions: deluges

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
View attachment 288134
So you don't read or search when on forums? Literally TWO posts above your question is a quoted post with a link to . . . a walkthrough. What's more, there's a little Search area in the top right of pretty much every forum page, where you can type walkthrough, choose "This thread", and click a Search button to find your question answered, over and over and over.
Oh, so that's what little Search area is for! ;). Thx! :D

Neero9

Oct 14, 2016
Julia may NTR your Lucy in the future.
I like the way shes useing Lucy like that and you pay her to do more guess that just makes me a bit of a sadist. I hope this doesnt get abandoned and in 10 years maybe we will have a masterpiece. Hey im a vet that survived Big Brother cucking and teasing then again that dev made monthly updates.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Julia may NTR your Lucy in the future.
Especially since technically she can NTR Lucy in the current version. I'd assume she keeps working on Lucy when she's at school, etc. Probably the only ways Bobby can "win" are:
  1. Treat Lucy so much better than Julia that she doesn't stand a chance;
  2. Learn to share Lucy;
  3. Frame Julia for (or reveal Julia in the middle of) extremely bad behavior; or
  4. Somehow win Julia over as part of his future harem.
Since this is Bobby we're talking about, I'm gonna go out on a limb that neither #1 or #2 are possible. I'm assuming he'll try to blackmail Julia. Depending on how you went about things, the bad behavior may or may not have already seriously affected Lucy. The question is whether Julia takes the hit and keeps trying, or she ultimately gives up. Her personality (as was already mentioned) is very similar to Bobby's own, so I doubt it will be easy for Bobby.

If Julia turns out to be bisexual and not a lesbian only, Bobby might luck out and be able to convince Julia to drop Lucy for a bit of D on the side. I don't find her as attractive as Lucy, but I was definitely disappointed that nothing with Julia happened for this release beyond the voyeurism and handjob.

Reactions: deluges

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Especially since technically she can NTR Lucy in the current version. I'd assume she keeps working on Lucy when she's at school, etc. Probably the only ways Bobby can "win" are:
  1. Treat Lucy so much better than Julia that she doesn't stand a chance;
  2. Learn to share Lucy;
  3. Frame Julia for (or reveal Julia in the middle of) extremely bad behavior; or
  4. Somehow win Julia over as part of his future harem.
Since this is Bobby we're talking about, I'm gonna go out on a limb that neither #1 or #2 are possible. I'm assuming he'll try to blackmail Julia. The question is whether Julia takes the hit and keeps trying, or she ultimately gives up. Her personality (as was already mentioned) is very similar to Bobby's own, so I doubt it will be easy for Bobby.

If Julia turns out to be bisexual and not a lesbian only, Bobby might luck out and be able to convince Julia to drop Lucy for a bit of D on the side. I don't find her as attractive as Lucy, but I was definitely disappointed that nothing with Julia happened beyond the handjob.
I'd be fine with Bobby just taking advantage of her when he can. He's still got three other women, well 2 and 1/4 and I've even forgotten the 1/4ths name.

3.10 star(s) 97 Votes