deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Well, this Jenny has been mysteriously disappearing at night, often not in her room. I'd guess nothing good is going on.
I think we can safely assume she's a stripper... despite how uh youthful she looks. She's the rare one where she's already corrupted, which is why I'm fine with her storyline being pushed to the side. Frankly, if she pulled a Family Matters and went to her room one day and was never mentioned again, I wouldn't be too upset.

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
Eh, there's specific triggers so, yeah, ignoring your snarky comment, I'd say that a walk-through could be beneficial for those who don't want to waste their time.
walkthrough or not, you still won't get to see a pair of tits

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
....coming from someone who clearly needs a walkthrough.
you can extract the archive's, there is nothing, probably 4 images, of a ass and a pussy

every update, never actually add's anything new, everything still "says not available yet"

you should atleast get a blower off the shop lifters or more, that would only take a few hours to add

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
you can extract the archive's, there is nothing, probably 4 images, of a ass and a pussy

every update, never actually add's anything new, everything still "says not available yet"
You're arguing with someone who's actually played the game and knows that what you're saying is patently false. It's adorable.

Reactions: doubleCl1cK

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
You're arguing with someone who's actually played the game and knows that what you're saying is patently false. It's adorable.
if you don't have much bandwidth like most people on this site, which are always wanting the compressed version, this game is 100% pointless, so get f.i.l.f, the update atleast has alot of new stuff without even trying

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018

you should atleast get a blower off the shop lifters or more, that would only take a few hours to add
Well, Liza does show her tit during the webcam sessions. So, you are correct -- technically -- we don't see a pair of tits. Just a tit! Hey, but a one-tit out can also exciting, enticing! Leaves to the imagination? no? :)

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
Well, Liza does show her tit during the webcam sessions. So, you are correct -- technically -- we don't see a pair of tits. Just a tit! Hey, but a one-tit out can also exciting, enticing! Leaves to the imagination? no? :)
only if she has had breast cancer

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
There's a cheat mod around here somewhere. Search this forum for it.

Pretty sure it's 4.
Ok! That sounds about right. Now, how many times does the MC shoots his load? Euuh, forget it!
On second thought, don't wanna really know.
Really alot is a good enough approximation. :oops:

Reactions: deluges

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Ok! That sounds about right. Now, how many times does the MC shoots his load? Euuh, forget it!
On second thought, don't wanna really know.
Really alot is a good enough approximation. :oops:
Trick question because you can repeat a bunch of scenes, so ∞ times.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes