LongJohn77

May 16, 2017
There are a couple of file names with the wrong extension (.png should be .jpg).

To fix it you can create a new directory lizaswimmingpoolnight in the game dir in game\images\

i.e. path should be game\images\lizaswimmingpoolnight\

and copy these two files

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thank you! do you also have the image lucyandjuliafuck 71 ?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
if you don't have much bandwidth like most people on this site, which are always wanting the compressed version, this game is 100% pointless, so get f.i.l.f, the update atleast has alot of new stuff without even trying
I'm not going to pretend there's a ton of content right now, but your argument makes little sense. Once you've downloaded the game — you can do it while playing other games, like F.I.L.F. — there is content to find. There's a lot of grinding, sure, but there is content there.

Your statements are all to the extreme and often contradictory:
  • "extract the archive's, there is nothing" immediately followed by "probably 4 images". Just with Liza's animations alone, there is way more than "probably 4 images", which is not "nothing".

• "every update, never actually add's anything new", except that there was actually a decent amount of new content this time. Storylines progressed a bit and there were several new scenes, even with branching paths.

• "everything still 'says not available yet'". Translation: There are a couple of places where the game says that.

• "you should atleast get a blower off the shop lifters or more", so avoid the storylines that you're complaining have got "nothing" added to give side stuff more attention? Seriously?

• "that would only take a few hours to add" — clearly you know absolutely nothing about programming and rendering art.
Stop acting so wounded about this game. You're just coming off as petty. If you don't like the game, just move on. If you're supporting Rainces on Patreon but are this upset, stop supporting him and move on. Did I mention you have the option to move on?

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
I'm not going to pretend there's a ton of content right now, but your argument makes little sense. Once you've downloaded the game — you can do it while playing other games, like F.I.L.F. — there is content to find. There's a lot of grinding, sure, but there is content there.

Your statements are all to the extreme and often contradictory:
  • "extract the archive's, there is nothing" immediately followed by "probably 4 images". Just with Liza's animations alone, there is way more than "probably 4 images", which is not "nothing".

• "every update, never actually add's anything new", except that there was actually a decent amount of new content this time. Storylines progressed a bit and there were several new scenes, even with branching paths.

• "everything still 'says not available yet'". Translation: There are a couple of places where the game says that.

• "you should atleast get a blower off the shop lifters or more", so avoid the storylines that you're complaining have got "nothing" added to give side stuff more attention? Seriously?

• "that would only take a few hours to add" — clearly you know absolutely nothing about programming and rendering art.
Stop acting so wounded about this game. You're just coming off as petty. If you don't like the game, just move on. If you're supporting Rainces on Patreon but are this upset, stop supporting him and move on. Did I mention you have the option to move on?
In my Life I have never played a Compressed Version...I would suggest ppl to play the original Version even if it takes 5 or 6 hrs to download the renders are just to die for...you dont know what you guys are missing out from..just an opinion.

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
it's a good game that adds so little content that for sure you will never finish this game to finish it the developer will take about 5 years

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Wait for a night out.
Don't give her the extra money or she'll get wasted.
Meet her at night.
Take her to the couch.
Offer her a back massage.

That's it. You'll need to buy and give her a necklace next (repeating the scene). I believe that's where you're stuck.
Thanks, I'll give it a go.

FoFz

Nov 17, 2018
WTF is this "game"? The last time i downloaded it, there was almost no content, over a year later, there is still no content, but more buttons that say, "not ready yet - support me on patron".

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
WTF is this "game"? The last time i downloaded it, there was almost no content, over a year later, there is still no content, but more buttons that say, "not ready yet - support me on patron".
Can you share your save file. İ couldnt understand how to do that thing. Some persons have fap scene with mom.
But in my game there is no content about it.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes