• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

boobthief

May 25, 2017
Am I the only one having an error when trying to finger sis in the pool? Ass works, but pussy gives error :(
There are a couple of file names with the wrong extension (.png should be .jpg).

To fix it you can create a new directory lizaswimmingpoolnight in the game dir in game\images\

i.e. path should be game\images\lizaswimmingpoolnight\

and copy these two files

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
on my save on the progress with lucy it still says need to get her wasted again...i've done that few times on each dress but i still cant work out how to go further any help? becauce im guessing thats still from the previews update

Reactions: Bewafa

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Thanks for the input
Where is this elusive walkthru? Wondering if one of the sisters/mom has more scenes in dom or love routes?>
I have no idea why it (the blue circle in the upper right) isn't showing up for you. When I start a brand new game, it shows up right after the initial dream sequence and dialogue with Ms. Ana. I looked back at one of my saves from December last year (which didn't have the walkthrough right away). Back then, it showed up on Week 1, first thing Tuesday Morning. So if you aren't seeing it by then, I'm not sure what's gone wrong for you.

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
best scenes for me it's lucy on couch after drinking(dress with heels) and shower (nude and heels ) :love:

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
I'll replay the update later on today, but there's something I don't really get (unless I'm wrong, talking from what I remember) With Lucy (big sis, sorry if name is wrong), pool at night scene, we tell her
Again, maybe I'm forgeting something, but I'm pretty sure there isn't any option to end this without her being mad an MC trying to force in any way.

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
There are a couple of file names with the wrong extension (.png should be .jpg).

To fix it you can create a new directory lizaswimmingpoolnight in the game dir in game\images\

i.e. path should be game\images\lizaswimmingpoolnight\

and copy these two files

Thank you very much, a lot.

If somebody else want to do it, you have to name the pics exactly like this: "lizapoolcrying (114).jpg" and "lizapoolcrying (113).jpg". It's important to keep the double space, since when you save them, windows will replace the spaces with "__".

Once more, thank you.

Reactions: boobthief

dinto

Aug 2, 2017
I think I'm stuck in the lucy route. I can spank her ass, but get no domination points anymore. In the walktrought game I need to make her waisted again, just I do not know how exactly. Can someone help me?

Reactions: Tomheard and _D99

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
I'm stuck and there's no walkthrough for the game.
I'm constantly told to continue helping Lucy study, but I've done that 20+ times and doesn't seem to go anywhere other than some spanking and draining me of money.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
I'm stuck and there's no walkthrough for the game.
I'm constantly told to continue helping Lucy study, but I've done that 20+ times and doesn't seem to go anywhere other than some spanking and draining me of money.

Any ideas?

Thanks
hey in start you can prank her and spank her while she study or she own you money and more

3.10 star(s) 97 Votes