Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Was the quest ever finished where you was going to find out about the person that was blackmailing one of the sisters ? i think that was final version i played. and it was called bad brother saga at that time. i tried looking at the change log but i dont see much content after 1 year.

mikey zhou

Oct 16, 2018
:coffee:done with v0.13.
it's ok for me, at least the storyline keep moving on, and it's the least grind version!
2 month is little bit long.
1 month is much better!

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
it's a pity that the update lasts less than 5 minutes to play. the game is still a great job

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Time to drop this dev. Been with him since the start such a shame. This gam has such promise yet gets bogge down by his mediocre updates and stupidly long development times. If there is anyone out there willing to create a content mod and actually do what the dev is failing to do inbox me rather throw you money than this con artist

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Whoa... what a fuzz.

I mean, sure his updates are coming slow, and he's terrible with deadlines, but to those enjoying the plot (this immersive and creepy adolescent incest plot that the dev came up with) his slow updates must certainly be delivering.
I'm very pleased with the things we've got on versions 0.11 and 0.12.
The last time I played BBS, the game was on version 0.10.
I just finished the latest, starting fresh, and I must say... it was fucking great.

The way things developed by the end, with Liza and Lucy, the last scenes he added, were just what I wanted.
The game ain't flooding with random, shallow characters you may quickly get laid with. He's taking his time developing each character arc.

Sure the game is not perfect. Some events take too long to happen, and random events are something that I truly dislike. The way many everyday dialogues also ignore the latest things that happened to the characters also bothers me a bit.
But the walkthrough is working better than ever. And if you're using cheats, you can improve its pace quite nicely.

There are at least twice a duzen devs out there making two or three times more money while delivering a much less appealing game.
BBS has its charm.
Its characters too.
If you like the plot, its characters, I suggest you just chill. Support the man, 'cause his game is good stuff, and chill. We're getting there.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I gave up on this game last year due to a problem with the games, but I started it from new with this release.
The main problem I still have is that although I hit the foot (first game to increase stealth) I still "fail".
I am using a mouse, but that can't be the problem.
Is there a Cheat out there, or does anyone have any tips to beat this ?

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
can you bang anything on this version ?
No.

I gave up on this game last year due to a problem with the games, but I started it from new with this release.
The main problem I still have is that although I hit the foot (first game to increase stealth) I still "fail".
I am using a mouse, but that can't be the problem.
Is there a Cheat out there, or does anyone have any tips to beat this ?
Here: https://f95zone.to/threads/bad-brother-bobby-saga-v0-11a-cheat-mod-by-d-s-sama.11725/

Reactions: Cornfield

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
in the evening, at mc's room, when he say what is she doing... you go to her room and keep doing the event

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Lucy quest: "I need to spend time with her when she's drunk". How can i do this? Can anyone help with this?
From what I just experienced... that is THE line that you must ignore on that ingame walkthrough.
From the moment it appears, it stays. And I got through everything with Lucy without doing that... or managing to do that.

Are there any other tips in there? Towards Lucy?
Follow the rest.
Daily. 'Cause either doing what you must takes a while before actually resulting in something, or happening or not is a random event, or it MUST be done on an specific day and day-time (that the walkthrough did not inform)... I couldn't figure.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
No sexual content again?! Boooring... I love female characters in this game, but i want more sex action, not only ''jerk off'' ( advice to the developer - take an example from the game '' Man of the House'' )))

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
any one can share saves for scene in pool my save have error and also guide to scene with drunk lucy and her friend
Here, hope it works.
And if I am not mistaken, just keep skipping the days, until Bobby decides to check on Lucy, on the evenings (I think), and lend her money.
She'll go out, and you pick her up on the front door by night (just as you were).

The rest will follow naturally.
But keep saving, 'cause different choices will lead to different scenes. And you might want to check them all.

No sexual content again?! Boooring...
No penetration... if that's what you mean by sexual content.
:geek:

pupik1917

Aug 1, 2017
in the evening, at mc's room, when he say what is she doing... you go to her room and keep doing the event
yeah but when main character get in her room he says: "Well, there's go my money" and then "I'll better get out of here!" and nothing happens

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes