ndhog

Jul 29, 2018
I can't download the compressed version from MEGA.
Could someone please upload to the other fileserver, please?

Thanks in advance

Serbakan

Feb 24, 2018
When connecting to the laptop of Liza through webcam, an error occured with the following message ;

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'gui/phonebuttons/invisiblebutton.png'>:
File "game/map2.rpy", line 13471, in script
call screen webcamskiptime_screen
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/phonebuttons/invisiblebutton.png'."

Reactions: midnite2230

Shenk

Jun 15, 2019
I'm not sure if I am missing huge chunks of this game or not but I can't for the life of me find anything even mildly interesting with this game, I have yet to encounter anything resembling a sex scene in this except for one blowjob from a seemingly random girl other than that its been more of a masturbation simulator where I creepily hover over girls at night. Really can't see why this is as popular as it seems to be with the non stop grinding and continuous updates that add nothing to the game what so ever.

Blackmissile

Dec 13, 2018
How to give necklace to Lucy cos wen she is drunk she starts puking wen I give 50 dolkor more. If not it goes for foot massage n other option. So I cannot trigger the necklace scean. Pls help me to move further to this game

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
How to give necklace to Lucy cos wen she is drunk she starts puking wen I give 50 dolkor more. If not it goes for foot massage n other option. So I cannot trigger the necklace scean. Pls help me to move further to this game
Your answer yourself, dude. Don't give her more money in second time :)

Reactions: steelsmiter

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
How many patrons he got? it never bother them?
I'm not sure if I am missing huge chunks of this game or not but I can't for the life of me find anything even mildly interesting with this game, I have yet to encounter anything resembling a sex scene in this except for one blowjob from a seemingly random girl other than that its been more of a masturbation simulator where I creepily hover over girls at night. Really can't see why this is as popular as it seems to be with the non stop grinding and continuous updates that add nothing to the game what so ever.
Some patrons are probably people that followed when the game was newer and full of promise. A lot of people, myself included, have a tendency to not touch their Patreon pledges too much after they've set them.

Other patrons are the ones that go wild for a game like this. They don't really want the sex. They want the creeping and sleep molestation stuff, and getting closer to the sex without actually obtaining it.

I still keep checking in on this game because I like the models used in it, and I foolishly assume that since we're so close to sex in some cases that actual sex must just be the next update away. Except the game is decelerating and swerving as it approaches that next goal I and many others have set up in my head. It's like calling your dog inside, and they initially make a beeline for the door, but then they see a squirrel, then chase a butterfly and then decide to find the right bush to pee on.

Shenk

Jun 15, 2019
Some patrons are probably people that followed when the game was newer and full of promise. A lot of people, myself included, have a tendency to not touch their Patreon pledges too much after they've set them.

Other patrons are the ones that go wild for a game like this. They don't really want the sex. They want the creeping and sleep molestation stuff, and getting closer to the sex without actually obtaining it.

I still keep checking in on this game because I like the models used in it, and I foolishly assume that since we're so close to sex in some cases that actual sex must just be the next update away. Except the game is decelerating and swerving as it approaches that next goal I and many others have set up in my head. It's like calling your dog inside, and they initially make a beeline for the door, but then they see a squirrel, then chase a butterfly and then decide to find the right bush to pee on.
Yes I can understand your points but this game has been in development for almost 2 years now, at this rate by the time the MC manages to have sex with any of these women they will all be pensioners. There are AAA titles out there that were finished faster than this game, and maybe it once did show promise but that time seems to have passed.

I can see the attraction in the creeping about and stuff like that but you can only drag that out for so long, other games manage to do it extremely well such as Milfy City and they go from hovering over the victim to actually interacting with the characters in a relatively reasonable amount of time and then the game advances to the next level. This game however seems to have become mired in the belief that you can just carry on regardless with teh same stuff until the end of time and people will be happy. As it stands in my playthrough the stats of my character are so high its unreal and he has a stealth level that would make Sam Fisher jealous tbh I keep opening the computer on his desk expecting to have received an E-mail from Fourth Echelon asking me to pop in and train them all up.

But I will say just one final thing, your point about the patreons, maybe the fact that you and others such as yourself having a tendency to not messing around with your payments could be the reason why the developers of games seem to just limp along churning out updates that add nothing or deciding to take the game into a new direction every few months and like you said yourself with the analogy of the dog, if that was me it would only take so long before I got bored of it chasing butterflies and not doing as I want that I would just close teh door and let it do as it pleased.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I don't know shit about patrons, or at least not those patrons. Maybe they're stupid about not getting their money's worth, but what I can say about the rest of us that don't have money to blow is that we want the creeping and molestation because those are the tropes of the genre (I think it's The Tyrant that has commentary on this). We expect to hit milestones with the girl being comfortable around us and we get to keep perving out until we creampie the girl, no matter if she's our childhood friend, mother, sister, cousin, girl in our class, whatever. The more tropetastic, the better.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Whats the point?it's a waste of time,life too short.But to each its own i guess,but I can't understand it.
Yes I can understand your points but this game has been in development for almost 2 years now, at this rate by the time the MC manages to have sex with any of these women they will all be pensioners. There are AAA titles out there that were finished faster than this game, and maybe it once did show promise but that time seems to have passed.

I can see the attraction in the creeping about and stuff like that but you can only drag that out for so long, other games manage to do it extremely well such as Milfy City and they go from hovering over the victim to actually interacting with the characters in a relatively reasonable amount of time and then the game advances to the next level. This game however seems to have become mired in the belief that you can just carry on regardless with teh same stuff until the end of time and people will be happy. As it stands in my playthrough the stats of my character are so high its unreal and he has a stealth level that would make Sam Fisher jealous tbh I keep opening the computer on his desk expecting to have received an E-mail from Fourth Echelon asking me to pop in and train them all up.

But I will say just one final thing, your point about the patreons, maybe the fact that you and others such as yourself having a tendency to not messing around with your payments could be the reason why the developers of games seem to just limp along churning out updates that add nothing or deciding to take the game into a new direction every few months and like you said yourself with the analogy of the dog, if that was me it would only take so long before I got bored of it chasing butterflies and not doing as I want that I would just close teh door and let it do as it pleased.
I don't know shit about patrons, or at least not those patrons. Maybe they're stupid about not getting their money's worth, but what I can say about the rest of us that don't have money to blow is that we want the creeping and molestation because those are the tropes of the genre (I think it's The Tyrant that has commentary on this). We expect to hit milestones with the girl being comfortable around us and we get to keep perving out until we creampie the girl, no matter if she's our childhood friend, mother, sister, cousin, girl in our class, whatever. The more tropetastic, the better.
I don't pretend to understand why a lot of the stuff in the game, or the whole avoidance of sex thing is a fetish for people. But it's like some people are averse to actually having sex. I saw something that when STDs are on the rise, then stuff like foot-fetishism always rises. It's like if people have some reason not to want to have actual sex, their interests spreads to other stuff that isn't sexual in a traditional sense. And this game seems to be all about avoiding sex in a traditional sense. I don't enjoy the footsex or dry-humping or any of that, but had been assuming that the ridiculous amounts of it was just the developer's way of working up to the actual sex. Now, I'm thinking that all of that stuff is the actual focus and that there may never be real sex. At least where the MC is involved. He may get to watch others having it though.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
I don't pretend to understand why a lot of the stuff in the game, or the whole avoidance of sex thing is a fetish for people. But it's like some people are averse to actually having sex. I saw something that when STDs are on the rise, then stuff like foot-fetishism always rises. It's like if people have some reason not to want to have actual sex, their interests spreads to other stuff that isn't sexual in a traditional sense. And this game seems to be all about avoiding sex in a traditional sense. I don't enjoy the footsex or dry-humping or any of that, but had been assuming that the ridiculous amounts of it was just the developer's way of working up to the actual sex. Now, I'm thinking that all of that stuff is the actual focus and that there may never be real sex. At least where the MC is involved. He may get to watch others having it though.
The developer just likes taking it slow and it's nice to have at least one game that doesn't feel rushed or vanilla in this crowded genre. That and the render quality are what draw people to his patreon. It's clear that rainces has no intentions of increasing the pace so my advice is just let it go. If you are really getting upset due to the lack of sex just don't visit this thread.

Last edited:

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
The developer just likes taking it slow and it's nice to have at least one game that doesn't feel rushed or vanilla in this crowded genre. That and the render quality are what draw people to his patreon. It's clear that rainces has no intentions of increasing the pace so my advice is just let it go. If you are really getting upset due to the lack of sex just don't visit this thread.
Taking it slow implies that the game is actually going anywhere. And by pretty much any standard this game is making extremely slow progress. I definitely don't want a game to rush to sex. But this is pretty ridiculous if the developer actually intends there to be sex in the game, and either isn't avoiding it, or milking their patrons.

And this is a discussion thread, to discuss both the good and bad in the game. Good means good renders. Bad means pretty much everything else. It's not a kiss the developer's ass thread. Although that would still be more sexual than just about anything in the game right now.

I'd actually support the game on Patreon if it was moving forward at any measurable pace and I knew there was going to be sex in it. I can't see their patreon page, but maybe part of the issue is too many fawning fans there telling the developer that everything is awesome the way it is?

Reactions: Shenk
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes