Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Honestly, big mouthful from Dev. Waiting so much time just for that it's not too much of a hassle not to lose this last Patreon. For me, because of his lack of seriousness, I would never be a Patreon for him and I advise those who would like to be to do the same.

Reactions: SummmerP

Sunset79

Dec 8, 2018
Is there any f... cheat to upgrade the stealth skill ?
I still wonder if anyone can do that.

greets .. Sunset ..

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
I feel very split about this update. First of all, after making players wait for 1 year or something like that, why start the update with a full replay of an entire scene we had already seen ages ago? Way to dampen the excitement. The update is around 90% Lucy and & 10% Liza. Actually, its 10% Liza, 20% Lucy and 70% Julia.
Don't get me wrong, I find Julia attractive, but she feels like she is pushing Lucy out of the spotlight. Almost everything in this update revolves around Julia. If this keeps up, we might as well add her as a playable character, because it's starting to feel like Julia is better at manipulating this family than Bobby is.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am split about this update. It does certain things really well, but with several other things, it feels like we are walking backwards, rather than forward. Also, it might be time to remove Jenny as a character. She has been in the game since the beginning, and after this update, Julia already has 10 times the content she does, and she is not even a main girl. If you took Jenny out of the game right now, it would have 0 impact on the story.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes