Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
and then at least the content appeared or, as usual, dull?
Outside dreams, game overs and alcohol intoxications, there are I think 4 sex scenes, only 1 is repeatable if i remember right. There is one good game over scene at the end (but no reciprocation and no recalling, as usual) the rest dont acomplish nothing more than the 7 previous dull hours.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Got as far as some bar scenes but it is so damn grindy that I just couldnt do it any more.

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
Why are people saying the saves dont work, when I downloaded it I loaded up a previous save and it worked just fine

raj100

Feb 25, 2019
Outside dreams, game overs and alcohol intoxications, there are I think 4 sex scenes, only 1 is repeatable if i remember right. There is one good game over scene at the end (but no reciprocation and no recalling, as usual) the rest dont acomplish nothing more than the 7 previous dull hours.
When, where, and how? Even on the previous version I could never get anything but end of content.
Anyone have any saves that are near the alleged content?

redsnapper69

Dec 7, 2017
please tell me how i install dsmod or where do i copy that ds mod file, i tried game folder etc, didnt work or do i have to rename and replace anything?

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Thank you!
Want to know one thing.

Since 5 month. All my reported Android ports have been rejected. However, if the developer notices some time, they add it to the main post. Can I know the reason for rejection !?
Not sure 100% - but Android ports, and Compressed versions - are usually on a first uploaded - first posted to the OP basis.
Well known porters (the66) for example - if he has an older port already posted - we normally wait for his to be updated.

In the future - just report your post - choose - Game Update, and mention that it an android port.

Or you can PM me - if you a specific case scenario.

Cheers

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
The game has 2 ways of playing it:
A)Being a beta virgin 13 year old, constantly humilliated, rejected and hated. You will be sometimes a forgiving knight-ish, and sometimes deranged sick perverted, cause plot will force you anyway.
B)Being a 13 year old virgin beta that pretends to be an alpha but gets rejected, overpowered and humilliated anyway. You will never have real power over nobody, cause most of the power you have over people is when they are drunk or asleep.
(The power you will have is groping and dryhumping anyway and since MC is still a virgin he will ejaculate prematurely in his pants, or run from the scene to prevent it from happening).

It may happen that a scene seems to be going somewhere, and none of these plot conveniences cut the scene, in those cases you will get an option or a message telling you "end of this version"
It may happen that event progression with some character seems to be leading somewhere interesting, well in those cases the other character will figure MC business and counterblackmail him and get mad at him and kind of reset your progresion.

And thats the basics about the game. If rape gameovers and jerk off fantasies is your thing, go for it. But i think there is better material in P2P networks...

Reactions: f4f4 and vol333

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
The game has 2 ways of playing it:
A)Being a beta virgin 13 year old, constantly humilliated, rejected and hated. You will be sometimes a forgiving knight-ish, and sometimes deranged sick perverted, cause plot will force you anyway.
B)Being a 13 year old virgin beta that pretends to be an alpha but gets rejected, overpowered and humilliated anyway. You will never have real power over nobody, cause most of the power you have over people is when they are drunk or asleep.
(The power you will have is groping and dryhumping anyway and since MC is still a virgin he will ejaculate prematurely in his pants, or run from the scene to prevent it from happening).

It may happen that a scene seems to be going somewhere, and none of these plot conveniences cut the scene, in those cases you will get an option or a message telling you "end of this version"
It may happen that event progression with some character seems to be leading somewhere interesting, well in those cases the other character will figure MC business and counterblackmail him and get mad at him and kind of reset your progresion.

And thats the basics about the game. If rape gameovers and jerk off fantasies is your thing, go for it. But i think there is better material in P2P networks...
The timidity of the game and the MC are part of what get to me. It's never-ending. And the focus on less usual sexual practices like licking faces, or the out-of-control dry-humping. By the end of the game every woman is going to have a concave ass because of erosion.

And I absolutely loathe how the game seems to be leading you somewhere, only to deny you at virtually every turn, or for the MC himself to refuse an action the game gave you as a choice. It's always been this way with Rainces. And it always will be, because they just don't really seem to get it.

the game has a built in walkthrough now
The walkthrough is not terribly helpful though. It will tell you to do "X", but not tell you that doing "X" does nothing until you've completed "Y". So maybe you're just supposed to keep doing "X" until something changes. Maybe you're supposed to be doing "Y" until "X" changes. Or maybe doing "Y" doesn't even matter until you do "Z". You don't know. You just have to keep basically trying to follow the sometimes poorly worded or misleading instructions given in the in-game walkthrough again and again, while also doing the other tasks as well, and hope that shakes the next part of the story loose.

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
I'm a bit confused
What is bad bobby saga 2.0?
About bad bobby saga return, should I olay this or the remake? Which one is more updated? Someone halp

Reactions: nod24
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes