VN Ren'Py Bad Boy Liam Comes To Visit [v0.2] [Zeboon]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
Is the little guy a family memeber or what is he?
Apparently the dwarf is going to try and steal the wife not sure how he looks like he could not even reach the top shelf never mind trying to seduce the wife and honestly the MC probably does not even need to hit the gym one kick would be enough to take out dwarf liam but so far just seems like the generic cuck IR game so who knows.

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
No he is not, he's legit just a neighbor that decided to "Hang out" with the MC. You can also read one of my comics if you're into er...familial stuff

Bad Boy Liam issue #1
Why would anyone want to hang out with emo wannabe loser like liam he just look like a midget thug trying to be tough only reason you would ever talk with him is to ask for drugs.

Last edited:

Zeboon

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2024
Android APK has been released for 0.01 have fun Android users! The mobile version is on itch.io I will be asking moderation to add it to here.

Mobile version is here:

Sep 26, 2021
It's this same schizo:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Obssessed to the point of keeping creating new accounts whenever he gets banned.
It's too easy to notice by his username and way of writing though lol.
Corrupted hearts being trashed on? What is this blasphemy? Someone ban his IP address.

Sep 26, 2021
Honesty I like were this is going I like the characters especially the wife while a bit unproportional she's still attractive. The only problem I had it was the last image it looks odd I couldn't tell what was what & it even looked like she had stumps. I think you should focus on art first before animation but this is just my opinion I wish you good fortune & have high hopes for what's to come.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zeboon

Zeboon

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2024
Honesty I like were this is going I like the characters especially the wife while a bit unproportional she's still attractive. The only problem I had it was the last image it looks odd I couldn't tell what was what & it even looked like she had stumps. I think you should focus on art first before animation but this is just my opinion I wish you good fortune & have high hopes for what's to come.
Appreciate the good will! And I hope you continue to support. I hope this is you :D :

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Hell maybe you can take his *women along the way.
so theres a netori path? u get ur wife back before Liam gets her, then u get Liam's gf or something, in an attempt to steal yours?

Zeboon

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2024
so theres a netori path? u get ur wife back before Liam gets her, then u get Liam's gf or something, in an attempt to steal yours?
We'll just have to see ;). But rtn I've got several routes planned and around 2 more women to be introduced. One more has already been introduced on our patreon and discord.

• Hey there
Reactions: Meloned
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes