Ren'Py Abandoned Bad Days [v0.3] [Paloma Studios]

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

ssssluis

Feb 22, 2021
So, a new VN from Palomas Estudios, well i will have to try it, for now good luck with your VN my handsome frend UwU I know you will do it big.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Paloma Studio

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Just noticed this. Bad day for first release. So many games hitting at once, this got lost in the shuffle. Looks good. Will dive in ASAP!

*Edit: Well that was...interesting. I found one of the girls to be attractive but the game generally is not for me. Good luck Dev.

Last edited:
Reactions: qaywsx

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Fooled by the tags.... you play the game and see how the stepfather tells you "he is going to fuck your mom" and how the mc tell his mother she is a cheating whore that was unfaithful to his father..... that's not a good start for a harem game and to make people like the game, I can do without all those details.

This will be edited next update so is going to be a fine game (y)

Last edited:

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
The spanish version doesn't feel like such an upgrade either, but I guess it's not crustacean level...
Hopefully, things will improve in future versions.
Best of luck to Paloma Studio.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Well... This is a bit of a headscratcher.

Graphically, I like this a lot. Lots of pretty girls, and the MC doesn't look too bad, either.

Plotwise, it's somewhat incomprehensible. The beginning is shockingly in medias res, with no explanation so far why the MC starts the game getting beaten up by random thugs. I guess I'm curious what that's all about. The first choice is just a game over trap, which is never nice to see. Oh, and Amy's mom worries me. Apparently she's so stressed that she forgets the MC's name, but still ensures him that "this is like your home."

And finally, language. This was first written in Spanish, which I don't understand much of. But in looking through the scripts, I get the distinct feeling, the English translation is actually pretty faithful, which is shocking. Sure, the translation seems to throw the MC's name into random lines for no reason, but on the plus side, it adds periods, which are completely absent from the Spanish script.
My point is, this needs proofreading, but I'm not sure if the problem is the translation or the original.

Looking forward to more, assuming you clean up what's already there.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Why does Sofia's eyes change color? Starts off brown and then turns blue. Prefer brown.

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes