Ren'Py Abandoned Bad Days [v0.3] [Paloma Studios]

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Ok what the hell is the mc wearing!? Shouldn't Chloe be the little sister? The Mc refers to Chloe as "he" a couple of times and Chloe needs to shave her armpits...sooner rather than later. Dialogue repeats quite often. That "boss" is about as generic as it gets.
I guess the mc is going to have to go full Frank Castle/John Wick pretty soon.:devilish:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Paloma Studio

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
Checked again & the language works fine without mod. Don't know whats wrong but might need to check your mod again. Thanks
This happens with the game that have any other language than English. I have done it before with 'The Secret Family', I'll look into it when I'm free.

Reactions: msleomac

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
A bit rough.. decent renders though. Definitely have seen a lot worse first editions that continued on, improved and gained both audience and Patreons. A first language english editor/proofreader should be high on the list of upgrades..

Araxa Tek

May 8, 2021
Checked again & the language works fine without mod. Don't know whats wrong but might need to check your mod again. Thanks
Open script.rpy (the original one in BadDays/game folder) and add this at start of the file:

init -3 python:
if persistent.lang is None:
persistent.lang = "english"

lang = persistent.lang

this work fine for me :)

ps: indentation is important !
i added the script file, just download it and put it in BadDays/game folder

Last edited:

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
Excellent renders, interesting story, I am intrigued if he will get revenge on the stepfather. There are some details with the music, the volume rises suddenly, in the same way the SFX, there are some errors in the dialogues, being in English they are changed in Spanish (When you get a "special" photo, the notification appears in Spanish). From there on out, it looks very promising

• Red Heart

Franky28

Oct 4, 2020
Bonjour a tous, merci pour ce jeu , très bon début histoire sympa et personnage intéressant j'ai hâte de découvrir la suite je recommande !!! Je me suis permis de faire la trad en Français :

Hello to all, thank you for this game, very good beginning nice story and interesting character I can't wait to discover the continuation I recommend !!! I took the liberty to make the translation in French :

welk

Oct 3, 2019
This game promises to be good.
Success to the creator.
The translated (external link)

• Red Heart
3.10 star(s) 9 Votes