Ren'Py Abandoned Bad Days [v0.3] [Paloma Studios]

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
WALKTHROUGH
v0.3 (07-08-2022)
I noticed that the original WT modder hasn't updated his mod for this game yet, so I figured that I would do so until they get back to working on it.

Notes:
  • I color-coded the answer choice to give you an idea as to what each choice does. If I didn't color-code or write any notes, it means that you can choose whatever with no demerit.
  • I tried to rework the in-game hint system to be more clear as to what you have to do. I also try to make it a bit clearer whether or not there is still main content remaining.
    • That being said, their are "sandbox" scenes that are repeatable that the mod does not go over; so you might have to look for those yourself.
  • I tried my best to fix anything that gave me an error message. If you see one still, let me know.
Disclaimer:
  • I don't take responsibility as to whether my mods break your games/saves. Please use them at your own discretion.
  • The way I changed the hint system was fairly messy, and I found it not working on several occasions. I couldn't get the Hint UI to stick in the way I wanted, so for the time being you'll have to deal with a clunky UI from time to time.
  • I tested my mod by fully downloading a fresh copy of the game before adding the mod. Not only did the mod work, but it also remained in English. If it worked with my fresh copy, I can't think of any reasons why it wouldn't work other than user error. Highly advised to make sure you install it properly.
If you have any comments, critiques, or suggestions, please feel free to let me know. I take anything/everything into consideration.
Thanks for the mod!
thanks bless your face.gif

Just a friendly FYI, I almost didn't look at this and notice it was an actual mod. Most "walkthrough's" are just documents not actual mods - so far in my experience.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
wtf.. i start game beat up, rob by gun point, too poor for public transport.. game over? oh game is begging for :KEK: :coffee: 1 star review

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
Sorry, this may not be the place, but there isn't an Assets page yet.
Does anyone know the assets for Ashley?

BlackNightWish

Mar 3, 2020
Also sad to see that it is abonded. I would have supported it. If you (Dev) don´t plan to continue, would you mind sharing the character files and other assets?

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes