Ren'Py Abandoned Bad Days [v0.3] [Paloma Studios]

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Morebatteries

Jan 14, 2022
How do we get out of the MC's bedroom? There's only an option to sleep/nap and the arrow in the bottom left just changes from up to down when I click it.. I cannot get out of the room to continue the game.

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
Please update your mod for v. o.3!! :cool:
I dont ever see him updating anytime soon. In truth someone should just make there own at this point cause his update schedule sucks balls.

So if you guys know some reliable WT/Gallery Mod authors make request now, cause Ripson is probable the worse at updating his mods.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Any sex scenes available ??
I will save you the trouble of reading any of the reviews and just tell you there are.

Personally, I find the big push to include animations counterproductive. I prefer good stills/renders instead of bad or clunky animation. In the vast majority of games I've seen, the animation actually detracts from the scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: salesman91

FunkyD

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
Wow... Just looking at the reviews of this game one might be tricked into thinking this is AT LEAST an above average game. But upon further looking into, you could see that most of the 5 star reviewers are deleted accounts. :WaitWhat: WTF Happened here??? Are those review booster accounts that got deleted by mods? Are the reviewers of this game in particular just notable degenerates that mods literally had them banned from the site? :WaitWhat:

Disregarding the suspicious circumstances of the reviewers... If the deleted accounts' reviews got deleted as well, this game would have 2 stars on average at least!

Anyway, just had to say it since i was eyeing this game for the review score. Now that i see that it was just boosted by deleted accounts, i think i'll have a pass on this one.

salesman91

Sep 17, 2020
I will save you the trouble of reading any of the reviews and just tell you there are.

Personally, I find the big push to include animations counterproductive. I prefer good stills/renders instead of bad or clunky animation. In the vast majority of games I've seen, the animation actually detracts from the scene.
I absolutely, agree. Bad animation just ruins the experience. Stills works great for me.

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes