Ren'Py Abandoned Bad Days [v0.3] [Paloma Studios]

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes
Nov 26, 2021
It won't have ntr so you don't need to worry, the most it will have is netori since you will be fucking the mom.
You also steal a girl if you fuck her in the bathroom instead of his boyfriend ;)
So if you don't have sex with her the boyfriend does and you see it or no? Just need clarification on that

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Mc is so naive. Saying such a thing that he'd rather being poor. If it was me i would obey whatever mom and stepdad says to study. I don't like being poor. I don't like being starving

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: BlondieAngelEyes

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
It was good enough to be worth a read, until the unnecessary sandbox hit. Is it really that important and that much better to use that abomination in this style of game? The dialogues do a better and smoother job than it, and it is not as immersion breaking as this. Not only that, but if there is some form of points grinding and money system, I still think it's better to do it through the dilogues still. Easier to spam through too;)

Reactions: Deamate

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Mc is so naive. Saying such a thing that he'd rather being poor. If it was me i would obey whatever mom and stepdad says to study. I don't like being poor. I don't like being starving
Or instead of starving to death and being poor, you can work like any normal person, and not take your stepfather's crap or even your mother's bullshit. :unsure: I mean, no? at least that's what I would do. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
How exactly do you go see the doctor in the nurses mission? Its the only thing left on my game and going to the map only choices are home and school (always closed)

EDIT: Never mind ...figured it out

Last edited:

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Or instead of starving to death and being poor, you can work like any normal person, and not take your stepfather's crap or even your mother's bullshit. :unsure: I mean, no? at least that's what I would do. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
nah man. Why looking for smal fry around when there is big fish in front of your eyes. The mc has no ambition to be the best

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
Please help me figure out who is who in this game.
I know that landlady is supposed to be ( if I do want incest ) mom.
Who is Rommate and who is Childhood friend?
Landlady is mom, roommate (blonde) is step-sister, childhood friend (younger girl) seems to be sister.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Depends where you live man... where I live it is hard as hell to find a job, everyone be wanting you to be 15 with 10 years experience XD

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
i usually skip all loli content if game has other content, but given how much facepalm reactions i received for a simple joke, i believe people are in for that part mostly
That loli looks like she has Down Syndrome.

Idk how anyone could fap to that, but to each his own, I guess.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
That loli looks like she has Down Syndrome.

Idk how anyone could fap to that, but to each his own, I guess.
Long time my motto was dont like it dont play it. But some people are just in for argument about fetishes and age of consent. Like Quora and 4chan is not enough for them. They want you to accept and like their fetishes

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
Long time my motto was dont like it dont play it. But some people are just in for argument about fetishes and age of consent. Like Quora and 4chan is not enough for them. They want you to accept and like their fetishes
Honestly in this particular case it is more about the looks. That loli is not even cute, she's just plain ugly, to the point it really looks like she has some chromosomal abnormality.

I'm not one to usually judge other people's taste because I have a fucked up taste myself, but jesus...

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes