Ren'Py Abandoned Bad Days [v0.3] [Paloma Studios]

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

raykun

Jul 12, 2017
I Really Hope there will be much more Content I love the Style and the Game in general so far <3

Suppaliliuma

Dec 27, 2018
me too

I keep getting "ScriptError: Name (u'game/tl/English/options.rpy', 1627069993, 753) is defined twice, at game/tl/English/options.rpyc:3 and tl/english/options.rpyc:3." Errors everytime I try to launch the game. I have gone and erased/deleted the 'extra' but even if there are literally none there(as I ahve deleted all I could find) it still shows this error.

Sharpy

Mar 4, 2018
Game doesn't progress after sandbox starts. Clicking on beg just gives the option to take a nap or sleep if it's night. The arrow on the lower right side of the screed just changes orientation but the room stay the same. skip time is clickable, but that's it.

Reactions: Vrijgeest

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well I really hate that step-dad (William)... Can't wait till we can do what MC said ;) ...

screenshot0001.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Game doesn't progress after sandbox starts. Clicking on beg just gives the option to take a nap or sleep if it's night. The arrow on the lower right side of the screed just changes orientation but the room stay the same. skip time is clickable, but that's it.
Why the sandbox? The prologue was ok but the rest was shit.(n) What's with sandboxes every survey prove they unpopular. Just ran out of ideas dev?

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Agreed with some other posters - game immediately became a chore once sandbox started. No desire to continue if sandbox persists.

Character models are pretty good. MC is given multiple paths though one of the paths makes him into a molester/rapist while he is just a pervert in the other.

The early bad end / game over on the first choice was a bit off-putting and I hope it isn't meant to be a preview of things to come.

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes