Ren'Py Abandoned Bad Days [v0.3] [Paloma Studios]

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Dkin

Aug 18, 2017
Uff, it's hard to play with that rich boy/arrogant/bastard face of MC. You really don't want to be him, you want to smash his face.

Reactions: Ifartedtoolong

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
small mistake i found
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No mistake, the dev is simply a gifted author of modern literature. Now write a critical essay examining the symbolism of the jacket and how it represents Janet's indecisiveness and yearning for rebellion against the patriarchy.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
there isnt even any content so why the hell are people complaining about sandbox stuff?
if people dont like sandbox games they shouldnt play them in the first place.
Not all sandboxes are the same. For a sandbox to 'work', exploration needs to be natural. The narrative needs to flow from location to location, with a lot of emphasis placed on narrative transitions. Sufficient clues for how to progress need to be provided so as not to get stuck, and substantial efforts should be made to the interface to minimize repeated actions. Submenus for character interactions at fixed locations/times are a terrible way to do this, IMO, as it constantly interrupts immersion to make menu selections.

Last edited:
Reactions: $@~

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
Since I hate the idea of mother incest I always call them stepmom.
Though it seems that this time she's supposed to be your mom and she's married to Ashley's father.
Meaning Ashley is supposed to be your Step-Sister.
Kind of a bummer cause I'm only playing for Ashley.

I'm just typing this as a warning, sort of a guide on "cannon" relationships.

Last edited:
Reactions: $@~ and Gazza011

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Since I hate the idea of mother incest I always call them stepmom.
It seems that this time she's supposed to be your mom and she's married to Ashley's father.
Meaning Ashley is supposed to be your Step-Sister.
Kind of a bummer cause I'm only playing for Ashley.

I'm just typing this as a warning, sort of a guide on "cannon" relationships.
Please help me figure out who is who in this game.
I know that landlady is supposed to be ( if I do want incest ) mom.
Who is Rommate and who is Childhood friend?

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Nice game, wasnt gonna try it when i saw sandbox, but it gives every detail where/when/what to do/go, so its its more than ok.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
wtf, it was working fine until it came up with a key error, so i decided fuck it and went to main menu to start a new game. it crashed when trying to start a new game and now it no longer will even load, error in libpython2.7.dll, it's just this game, tried another with libpython2.7.dll loaded fine. wtf???

Familienficke

May 18, 2018
UPDATE 6/20/2022
The original maker of the mod stated in a post that they will update their mod on the coming Sunday. As such, I will be discontinuing mine until further notice. I will keep my v0.2 below if I ever need to come back to it.

Link to the other mod post: https://f95zone.to/threads/bad-days-v0-3-paloma-studios.89107/post-6239551

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The language always resets itself to Spanish.
It doesn't matter if you try to unpack the mod with Win-Rar directly in the game folder or if you unpack the mod separately and then copy it to the game folder.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Ntr planned? (I hope not)
It won't have ntr so you don't need to worry, the most it will have is netori since you will be fucking the mom.
You also steal a girl if you fuck her in the bathroom instead of his boyfriend ;)

So if you don't have sex with her the boyfriend does and you see it or no? Just need clarification on that
If you miss the chance you don't see anything, you just ignore that LI

is like a choice of do you want to pursue this LI or not?

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 9 Votes