• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
Pog anyone have a Gallery save or something? I've tried to clear this game legit, but there is a boss fight I can not get past.
Why? Well the boss itself isn't the problem. It's the fucking blackscreen every single time. And no matter what I do I can't get rid of it.

In General this game is a buggy mess it seems. When you get to the desert town, the game bugged out so much, I had to use a debug tool to teleport myself to the area I was supposed to go to.

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
Dammit, I actually mildly enjoy Dry Dream's stuff, but I ain't suffering through MTL.

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
well that's fast, last one just got here 2 weeks ago
wonder if it'll have a "corruption" system like the last game, because all I found that system to do was like 5 new scenes in the school house that lowered some stats, and that's about it
So, the fuck you for participating reward. Reload your last save file or suffer. Yeah I'd have to give the games a hard cap of 3 stars.

Mar 11, 2021
yep just the scene then reload crap like always, no way to integrate falling into the mechanics because if you slip up game over, fucking boring

triplebrc

May 29, 2019
Developers most recent post on Ci-en suggests that the newest version, version 1.02c, has fixed enough of the game breaking bugs that one might actually complete the game now. Gallery still not included, he is still working on that, everything about this game screams that it was half assed and pushed out too early. I stopped buying games because Dlsite quite literally took away all my options to do so, and releases like this that I would have bought and then regretted buying show me that it was actually a blessing given that the trend seems to be going in the same direction as the wider gaming industry, rush it out now and finish it later.

Redfield5

Mar 6, 2018
Why does this dev's games keep getting shitty ass MTL? Wish someone who actually knows what they're doing would take a crack at them. Until then, hard pass.

Ferb1550

Aug 16, 2018
I don't know if this has happened to anyone else but I found a big bug when you get to the desert area. First it happened that the character didn't turn his eyes when I moved him, which was curious but didn't bother too much. The problem was that, when I entered the tavern in the town, the character became completely invisible and I have no idea where I am moving him.

mtran.hs

Nov 30, 2023
The translation is pretty bad. Doesn't sound like a normal English at all.
Also, this is the type of game where you have to stay a virgin forever. Otherwise, game over.

Ser Mister

Aug 4, 2023
Does anyone know what I'm supposed to do here? I pressed the two levers in the Forest Confusion cave and entered this area but nothing is here? Shouldn't a boss be here?
53a05837a7eaf862ccf29ff5f2729445.jpg

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes