triplebrc

May 29, 2019
The dev probably has or will have a patch. Edit: unless something broke in compression or after interacting with the mtl.
Nothing to do with the mtl, I played the japanese base version, game is just a broken mess. I tried around for a bit getting past the Inn part, varying success, haven't managed to get past fully and eventually just gave up on it. The patch for this among other specifically mentioned game breaking bugs is already out on DLSite, but since the patch that implements the gallery has not dropped yet, with the ETA being that it will come tomorrow according to the dev, it is wiser to just wait until that one comes out.

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
So does anyone know how to pass the Desert map and get to that castle? I'm stuck here, it just doesn't let me go thru. View attachment 3501954
talk to a fortune teller she tell you that the key is in the inn go there and get the key and you be able to go to the castle also alot of people are talking about this part being bug aka the inn the dev released a patch for that on the blog for that part

Reactions: Ser Mister

Ser Mister

Aug 4, 2023
I'm stuck (once again) at the underwater map. I got the dragon scale key but it doesn't let me thru. Any help?
5008870176a093fd395a0a094b8ea497.jpg

bacuri

Oct 11, 2019
The part of the inn is unbeliavable. You can't proceed unless you cheat by "teleporting" to town instead of just getting out of the inn :eek:

Reactions: andrei12334

bacuri

Oct 11, 2019
I got stuck after beating Sheila. The screen goes black and nothing else happens. I tried changing the setting with the RPG Maker cheat app, but nothing works.

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
This dev is infamous for buggy releases, but this is the first time I have found multiple game breaking bugs in one of his games. The reviews on Dlsite aren't that good for this exact reason.

Reactions: felina280205

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
the inn part in the desert already been fix there a patch on there ci-en and looks like the black screen is also fix with ver 1.02c

RPGGamer9500

Dec 5, 2018
Nothing to do with the mtl, I played the japanese base version, game is just a broken mess. I tried around for a bit getting past the Inn part, varying success, haven't managed to get past fully and eventually just gave up on it. The patch for this among other specifically mentioned game breaking bugs is already out on DLSite, but since the patch that implements the gallery has not dropped yet, with the ETA being that it will come tomorrow according to the dev, it is wiser to just wait until that one comes out.
I see. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Ser Mister

Aug 4, 2023
The newest version (1.02) has been uploaded online and the game can now be completed without bugs. Can someone post it so I don't have to wait 8 hours for it to download?

bacuri

Oct 11, 2019
how i do that?
there are 2 possible solutions:

1) download the patch that the author gave it for free (someone else posted it here a few posts back, but here it is again: just roll down and you will see the blue button for downloading the link). if you install this patch you don't have to cheat for this part

2) the second way is by cheating. this tool in the link below works for this game, if you download and install it in the game, you can open it by pressing "L" in the keyboard. in the menu that will pop, you can use a drop down list to select any map in the game to warp, you can use it to warp to the town after you get the key from the lady in the inn. for some reason when you walk outside the inn, you get to a version of the town that should appear only later in the game (a version during night time, which probably is a programming error). be aware that if you teleport other places you might trigger something wrong, break the game and therefore need to restart the game (not the save, just the game by pressing F5)
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-mz-cheatmenu-v2-1-1.12121/

let me know if you managed, if you didn't, I can try explaining again

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes