kayest

Jan 17, 2021
gallery update is not out yet the blog says 1.03 but looking at dlsite its still ver 1.02

andrei12334

Sep 10, 2021
there are 2 possible solutions:

1) download the patch that the author gave it for free (someone else posted it here a few posts back, but here it is again: just roll down and you will see the blue button for downloading the link). if you install this patch you don't have to cheat for this part

2) the second way is by cheating. this tool in the link below works for this game, if you download and install it in the game, you can open it by pressing "L" in the keyboard. in the menu that will pop, you can use a drop down list to select any map in the game to warp, you can use it to warp to the town after you get the key from the lady in the inn. for some reason when you walk outside the inn, you get to a version of the town that should appear only later in the game (a version during night time, which probably is a programming error). be aware that if you teleport other places you might trigger something wrong, break the game and therefore need to restart the game (not the save, just the game by pressing F5)
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-mz-cheatmenu-v2-1-1.12121/

let me know if you managed, if you didn't, I can try explaining again
Yep work s, thank man

Reactions: bacuri

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
April 5, 2024 Bug fixes Added content
We have implemented a recollection room.
I'm very sorry for being late.
I would appreciate it if you could check this out when you have time

so it looks like the gallery room is now out

Reactions: andrei12334

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
It bears saying. This dev's games are not only super buggy and annoying to play. But they are frustrating simply beacuse each one is littearly so close to being good. But they all are missing the exact same thing. Each and every time that other games like these get right.

Their temptaiton/corruption system sucks. You can't really keep track of how corrupt you are for whatever reason. And it's not clear what that means or DOES half the time.

Littearly ALL these games have to do to be greatly improved AND fit with the genre/game type is just do a few things that would be so simple.

1.Acutally do temptations. Pre battle tempation, mid battle temtpation and post battle tempation. Heck in some of these games they DO mid battle temptation where the girl offers to let you do something lewd. But it's badly handled as it's so random if bosses even have or do them or not. But that's beside the point.

All the games need is pre battle temptation where at least SOME bosses try to seduce you and you have an option to give in. I mean hell in thehero game alone there is littearly a blondle boss that is littearly masturabting and desperate for sex. Why on earth is THAT not an easy temptation where you can just choose to go along with it? It would not be hard to implement just giving in given most every boss tries something.

Most bosses do mid battle pose changes and try to do something sexaul and offer to the player. Why can we not just choose to give in?

And of course why not just have AFTER battle tempations where the boss tries to offer pleasure or sex if we let them go? Half the time they got dialouge refrencing wanting to. But no option.

And 2. Make the corruption system actually be able to be seen and be a clear stat or bar that rises. And have it actually DO something. Heck lock the above mechanic behind higher corruption levels to make it have an impact if necceary.

This stuff would be SO easy to just add in and half the time other NPC's are straight up having thetempation and giving in experinces the players should if you ask me.

canaan0128

Aug 10, 2019
It bears saying. This dev's games are not only super buggy and annoying to play. But they are frustrating simply beacuse each one is littearly so close to being good. But they all are missing the exact same thing. Each and every time that other games like these get right.

Their temptaiton/corruption system sucks. You can't really keep track of how corrupt you are for whatever reason. And it's not clear what that means or DOES half the time.

Littearly ALL these games have to do to be greatly improved AND fit with the genre/game type is just do a few things that would be so simple.

1.Acutally do temptations. Pre battle tempation, mid battle temtpation and post battle tempation. Heck in some of these games they DO mid battle temptation where the girl offers to let you do something lewd. But it's badly handled as it's so random if bosses even have or do them or not. But that's beside the point.

All the games need is pre battle temptation where at least SOME bosses try to seduce you and you have an option to give in. I mean hell in thehero game alone there is littearly a blondle boss that is littearly masturabting and desperate for sex. Why on earth is THAT not an easy temptation where you can just choose to go along with it? It would not be hard to implement just giving in given most every boss tries something.

Most bosses do mid battle pose changes and try to do something sexaul and offer to the player. Why can we not just choose to give in?

And of course why not just have AFTER battle tempations where the boss tries to offer pleasure or sex if we let them go? Half the time they got dialouge refrencing wanting to. But no option.

And 2. Make the corruption system actually be able to be seen and be a clear stat or bar that rises. And have it actually DO something. Heck lock the above mechanic behind higher corruption levels to make it have an impact if necceary.

This stuff would be SO easy to just add in and half the time other NPC's are straight up having thetempation and giving in experinces the players should if you ask me.
This is why their games consistently receive low scores on Dlsite and face criticism from many Japanese users on Twitter for their poor quality.

Reactions: sirviper235

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
This is why their games consistently receive low scores on Dlsite and face criticism from many Japanese users on Twitter for their poor quality.
Indeed. It’s not as if it’s hard to implement any of this. Everything about these games is set up perfectly for it. The fact that they seem to refuse to do so I can’t even tell if it’s supposed to be a laziness thing or if they are trying to make these games on the cheap.

The crazy part is how they are really good at actually setting up the scenarios and even building the world all around tempation and corruption. But….They never actually bothered to build any mechanics around it or using temptations properly.

Also side note. I literally have no idea why none of these games don’t have us play as like. A paladin or preist. With holy powers based on purity and faith and all that, or at least implement a virginity power system.

Seriously multiple stories from these games would be greatly improved if they just did that because it would make so much sense and actually create interesting scenarios or challenges if the main goal of the villains trying to sexually corrupt you is tied to story and gameplay with your virginity being a central element of your power and abilities.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes