• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
Just a side note on the OP:
Someone should define the patch somewhere because what I am reading is it's a patch called patch and does nothing but patch. Oh tore my jeans well I'll just add this patch which is undefined because well what other use is a patch for?
Honestly the patch hasn't been needed in a long time

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It's basic.
Tits good, more tits more good.
To an extent my old friend. :p She looks way better with her original ones as they fit her figure better, good it is a game or she would be falling over regularly and have backaches all the time, so no sex with her as she is in pain most of time.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
Some of us think huge, fake-ass boobs make some women less desirable. Big-boob lover's worst nightmare! :eek:
ok... but you are all fucking whining your asses off of some patreon commissions of a model that is flat chested in game. who cares. NONE of those are in game.

like i said, clown world. The members on this site are more concerned with boob sizes than consuming potential underage content. priorities...

• Haha
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
To an extent my old friend. :p She looks way better with her original ones as they fit her figure better, good it is a game or she would be falling over regularly and have backaches all the time, so no sex with her as she is in pain most of time.
If she lying on her back all the time (legs in the air), no fear of falling. :devilish::geek:

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
f95 member's worst nightmare... big boobs:eek:

out of all the disgusting fetishes on this site, the thing people complain is huge tits. clown world.
Well, if they post pictures of her eating shit, getting prolapsed, or whatever else is "more" disgusting for you I'll be sure to comment on those also.

For now I'll stick with shitting on bolt on mega tits.

Reactions: Daddy-S

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just a side note on the OP:
Someone should define the patch somewhere because what I am reading is it's a patch called patch and does nothing but patch. Oh tore my jeans well I'll just add this patch which is undefined because well what other use is a patch for?
it was to add incest on this. not needed for a while.

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
ok... but you are all fucking whining your asses off of some patreon commissions of a model that is flat chested in game. who cares. NONE of those are in game.

like i said, clown world. The members on this site are more concerned with boob sizes than consuming potential underage content. priorities...
You quoted a post of someone having an opinion, this is not whining. I also dislike huge mega tits and fake breasts I would rather be with a b cup girl than a fake DD girl this is an opinion, you can have yours and we can have ours. Please understand your way is far from the only way, you are not more important and your opinion is not better only different. My favorite colour is red but I dont expect and bitch about other people not liking red.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Having an opinion is "clown world". OK, bro. And you're whining your ass off over our complaints. Good talk. Kk thx bye.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Don't worry many of the complaints you read on both sides of the debate are from incels who won't be having sex with a real woman anytime soon anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: DA22 and Dimitri57

Chloraphorae

Jun 15, 2017
Honestly, this game needs a "focus anal" tag or something. This is for those lovers of anal. In this game, the prostitutes love anal, the wives love anal, the assassins, the schoolgirls, random chicks, hell... even some of the men love anal. But as someone who doesn't care for it, I can't say I like this game very much.

2.80 star(s) 74 Votes