cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and i thought version ended after meeting with that crimelady.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Real small update it should at least exced extra 1 or 2 gb for fun stuff
Models are fine not ugly ;)

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
All after info about transfer save folder is new...
Depends on which version you were playing last. If it was 0.8.2, then yes, but compared to 0.9.2. there's nothing new from what I saw. All the scenes including santa were already there in 0.9.2.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
no... don't were... nothing in CG...
I don't know what you're talking about. I played all this content a month ago, when 0.9.2 was uploaded here. Just look at the versions changelog of all 0.9.x versions on dev's patreon. It's the same for all versions from 0.9.1 to 0.9.5. The 0.9.3 doesn't have any new content compared to 0.9.2

• Haha
Reactions: woj_tec

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
I don't know what you're talking about. I played all this content a month ago, when 0.9.2 was uploaded here. Just look at the versions changelog of all 0.9.x versions on dev's patreon. It's the same for all versions from 0.9.1 to 0.9.5. The 0.9.3 doesn't have any new content compared to 0.9.2
use Web Py to extract all content from 0.9.2 and 0.9.3.. you see what i'am taking about...

• Angry
Reactions: look_skywalker

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The Engrish is strong with this one. I raise an eyebrow when a developer who clearly isn't a native English speaker tries to make a character speak with a specific dialect, colloquialisms, slang, etc. I appreciate the effort, but it really doesn't sound good. I would rather have general English words used than very out-of-place situational language.

Kori: Bottoms up for a new acquaintance, what do you think?​
Frank: Sounds like a plan.​

"Bottoms up" isn't used to toast to someone, but as a general "thanks" toast. You would either say, "Bottoms up" only (which would mean something like, "Thanks, pal"), or you would say "Here's to new acquaintances". You also wouldn't check with the other person afterward to see if they agree ("what do you think?"). Would you say, "Thanks for buying me the drink! Wouldn't you agree?" It doesn't make any sense. Finally, "Sounds like a plan" — what plan? You only say "sounds like a plan" when someone else has discussed an activity you're going to do together and you want to give your approval. A toast is a single action, not an activity, so this response doesn't make sense.

And that's just in two lines of dialogue. Things like "Mind if I tag along?" to join someone watching TV are throughout. The dev really needs a proofreader.

Is this normal conversation in other languages? It just comes across as stilted and forced in English....

Last edited:

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I'm a type that always have 100% completion on every game I start I began playing this game it was pretty good until I finally got the gist of Bad Hero this game Endorses rape, pedophilia and blackmailing women for sexual favors anything that's considered rape is approved by this game, I can't continue this crap piece of shat game that advocate pedophilia or rape as a Norm and Devs who sit an create this kind of shit your worse then the ones who supports it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Horror movies are all over the place! Wanna learn to build a bomb? - go watch that movie!
Wanna see cannibalism and cutting open of living people and eating them alive? - go see that movie!
Wanna see too young Jen lawrence RAILED TO TIM BUCK TOO - GO WATCH THE RIGHT MOVIE!
If you are being offended at all - GO WATCH A BRONX TALE ON ULTRA HD for the exact same motifs ... HAHAHAHA
I can't continue

mungemaster

May 18, 2017
How do you unlock the bonus animation with Eva in the girls room? I tried going back to use different dialogue options but I never seem to have enough points to unlock it.

bongopt

Sep 7, 2017
I started this yesterday and got to the pont where I go with the 2 chicks to a dress shop. At this point I had 3 points on the blonde and 0 on the brunette, so I couldn't peek on her at the dress room. I assume this is going to happen again later, I mean, not having enough points for some actions.

Is there a walkthrough or another way to know how many points I should have at a certain part of the game?

Reactions: paddyo73

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no, try clicking around.

Last edited by a moderator:
2.80 star(s) 74 Votes