• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
So after i applied the incest patch, the relationship status says on, and im assuming that Kate and Chelsey are supposed to be his daughters, but im at the beginning of the game, at the cafe for the job interview, and when Frank asks Chelsey what is her mothers name, Chelsey said that it was Mary, and not Gloria. So did the patch not work or is it because Gloria changed her name to Mary?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So after i applied the incest patch, the relationship status says on, and im assuming that Kate and Chelsey are supposed to be his daughters, but im at the beginning of the game, at the cafe for the job interview, and when Frank asks Chelsey what is her mothers name, Chelsey said that it was Mary, and not Gloria. So did the patch not work or is it because Gloria changed her name to Mary?
changed name i guess.

Reactions: fillup1209

waiwode

Dec 10, 2019
I must be missing something. About a month back I got caught in a scene with the blonde with the lace mask. Reloaded the scene today -- there doesn't seem to be a way to end it. The MC is trapped in a never-ending sex scene.

Bug? Or am I missing the obvious "press key (insert key here)" to end the scene?

falloutvet

Jan 15, 2020
i often get assumed to be racist because i dont find black women attractive (just a personal preference) and normally it'd put me off playing this game but with the title i cant resist just hope the black lady is optional

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i often get assumed to be racist because i dont find black women attractive (just a personal preference) and normally it'd put me off playing this game but with the title i cant resist just hope the black lady is optional
you mean that cop? not much with her and none of it is optional.

falloutvet

Jan 15, 2020
you mean that cop? not much with her and none of it is optional.
oh i mean black ladies in general it sounds racist saying it out loud but i just prefer white and asian girls more than black or hispanic when it comes to sex appeal if that makes sense lol

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
oh i mean black ladies in general it sounds racist saying it out loud but i just prefer white and asian girls more than black or hispanic when it comes to sex appeal if that makes sense lol
pretty much only black is that police officer and that maid is only asian.

falloutvet

Jan 15, 2020
pretty much only black is that police officer and that maid is only asian.
again apologies if i offend you or anyone else lol , and thank you also may i ask i noticed the main characters appearance changes from two different types from scene to scene is there a way to fix that or is it just something that happens for the first few chapters/episodes as i prefer the upgraded look

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
again apologies if i offend you or anyone else lol , and thank you also may i ask i noticed the main characters appearance changes from two different types from scene to scene is there a way to fix that or is it just something that happens for the first few chapters/episodes as i prefer the upgraded look
no offense taken and changes on appearance is normal.

2.80 star(s) 74 Votes