Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
There is nothing more with her at the moment in this game (and I don't think there will be :cry:).
But if you're really into her, better look up the excellent awesome game 'Milfy city', she's the main character in that one ...

Milfy City

Have fun !
I knew I recognized that character model from somewhere, it's been a while since I finished that one.

Maybe I'm going crazy or something but Chelsea didn't have braces before this point did she?

badhero.png

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Oh boy, yet another bug fix and text/image update. Not sure what the recent coronavirus-like plague is that has ravaged the dev community into thinking these serve as actual updates. Seriously, they're just a pain in the ass. Unless they seriously altered or broke the game, in the past, these fixes were made in the background and included in the next REAL update. Its also a complete waste of time and of zero consequence since new players won't notice these changes and existing players are not going to start a game over from scratch simply because of a little wordsmithing and some MC image re-renders. In most cases, the dev is also calling attention to the game's prior failures/shortcomings anyway so why bother?

pantene

Oct 31, 2019
Oh boy, yet another bug fix and text/image update. Not sure what the recent coronavirus-like plague is that has ravaged the dev community into thinking these serve as actual updates. Seriously, they're just a pain in the ass. Unless they seriously altered or broke the game, in the past, these fixes were made in the background and included in the next REAL update. Its also a complete waste of time and of zero consequence since new players won't notice these changes and existing players are not going to start a game over from scratch simply because of a little wordsmithing and some MC image re-renders. In most cases, the dev is also calling attention to the game's prior failures/shortcomings anyway so why bother?
All said!

Reactions: gari78

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
BadHero [v1.3.4f] [Xlab

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.27 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.26 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 500 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 483 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
This has some of the strangest characters I've ever seen. It's like almost every character is a near-irredeemable scumbag. With that being said I could easily get past how unlikable almost everyone is if we somehow got more of this woman.

(I've only played up to this scene so far so excuse me if there is more with her and I just need to be patient.)

View attachment 809398
Well you could just play Milfy City since that is the MC's mom character model and she has a decently long route in the game.

satoshi bae

Tʜᴇ Cʏʙᴇʀ Sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 16, 2018
BadHero [v1.3.4f] [Xlab

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.27 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.26 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 500 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 483 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:
Damn you Joker :LOL::LOL::LOL: I took like 3 hours to compress this shit...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Canto Forte

MadMax13

May 7, 2018
ok. at what point does chelsey and kate became frank's daughters, biological once, cos i clearly missed that part -.-
its like: guardian, guardian, guardian, BAAM BIOLOGICAL DAUGHTERS

Reactions: Gwentor and Paapi

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ok. at what point does chelsey and kate became frank's daughters, biological once, cos i clearly missed that part -.-
its like: guardian, guardian, guardian, BAAM BIOLOGICAL DAUGHTERS
some time after he moves to house.

2.80 star(s) 74 Votes