Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I dont know what happend to this game, but the main screen was enough to instantly close and delete it.
Last thing i look for when i search for ntr free games is ntr...and in this case its even worse because she is the only cute girl in the game and instead of getting rid of her disgusting anal fixation and finally fuck her in a christmas episode like her sister, you start the game and see her blowing an ugly guy before even loading...no thanks. I hope this shit will get a skip button in the next release because i only play ntr-free games and only if they stay ntr-free and i saw far more in the main screen than i wanted to see EVER.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC can hit on her, have fantasies and immagine loving her for eva and eva and eva !
he is in relationship with chelsey? like how?
Like the ol song says:
Immagine all the people ... living 4 today .. O .. hoo .. ooo!

vader667

Feb 29, 2020
so.. gave it a try with a save from the last version -
stops me right after loading that.

changelog says there's new content, my game/save says otherwise sadly :(

finalcut315

May 6, 2018
I have to say the continuity in this makes no sense whatsoever. you get shot at and it goes into a dream sequence yet everything that happens in the dream is canonical. I thought maybe it wasn't a dream but he woke up in the same place so it has to be. it's extremely hard to parse any kind of through line in this story, and it makes it pretty hard to enjoy it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so.. gave it a try with a save from the last version -
stops me right after loading that.

changelog says there's new content, my game/save says otherwise sadly :(
did you play with mod previously?

Is the only non-con in this game through drugs - or is this bs where the girl likes you blackmailing/raping her?
daughters or whatever they are on non-incest version like him w/o bm and rape and maid eventually softens on mc.

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Do I still like this game? Yeah, guilty pleasure.
Has it gone down hill for me since I could put the chick with ginormous hooters into the stocks and fuck her? Lol yeah.
Might give the Xmas edition a go though. Fucking a fictional holiday being like Santa doesn't count as Ntr to me :LOL:, not that I cared much anyway.

Reactions: Pyrrical

sarcasmix

Aug 14, 2020
Well what a time waste. Half of the game is made up of unnecessary "Watch" and "initiate" options. There are no options that affect the story. MC not hitting girls and keep getting punked by Angel was complete BS. A sex scene initiates after every 5 minutes of gameplay with OK animations. There was no real depth to the game and the story is executed very poorly cause it makes little to no sense. Wont be playing this again.

SoftheW

May 26, 2020
I know that with the mod I can see both scenes, but why choosing between Chelsey and Kate at Christmas, a nice threesome would not have been better.
But above all, why I can't choose May ? My favorite.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I know that with the mod I can see both scenes, but why choosing between Chelsey and Kate at Christmas, a nice threesome would not have been better.
But above all, why I can't choose May ? My favorite.
well sisters don't like eachothers (jealous) and may doesn't exactly love mc.

SoftheW

May 26, 2020
well sisters don't like eachothers (jealous) and may doesn't exactly love mc.
The mc has already proved that he doesn't care if they love each other when he fucked them both in the ass.
And I think underneath May has feelings for Frank.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The mc has already proved that he doesn't care if they love each other when he fucked them both in the ass.
And I think underneath May has feelings for Frank.
doesn't care but doesn't want them to fight either and may is wildcard.

SoftheW

May 26, 2020
doesn't care but doesn't want them to fight either and may is wildcard.
But they have already played with each other. And then it's Christmas ....
... they must all love each other. including May.
I changed my mind, a nice foursome would have been better. :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
But they have already played with each other. And then it's Christmas ....
... they must all love each other. including May.
I changed my mind, a nice foursome would have been better. :)
lol

you forgot frank's employer. :p

and kate's teacher.

2.80 star(s) 77 Votes