Mr.Angel

Dec 8, 2019
Different? You're kidding? 9 out of 10 games listed here has a white male protag with a dick like a baseball bat XD
7 of them are as tall as a dwarf at the same time.
About a third of the games are featuring at least one black or at least a dark-skinned female.
So all those 3 things you named are combined into one game quite often. I don't know where you got your games before coming here, but it's really nothing new for an average f95 member.
That indeed true I can name at least three games that are like that lol

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Hella frustrating. I'm a "Bad guy" but i can't fucking kill angela ? This bitch play with our ball all the time and the MC act like a pussy, just fucking kill her and be done with it, she make things harder. Whatever done with it
Angel should be the mc after May kills frank.

Reactions: kev4U

kev4U

Jun 22, 2017
Yeah Frank always gets fucked by his close companions. Not counting the game being played behind the scenes as well.

Frank needs to discipline his whores and bust a few caps in some traitors. Otherwise he will always fail because he never predicts what will happen eventually. Bottom-line he's just a thug who thinks with his dick not a leader.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
The walkthrough v1.6.4 and the walkthrough v1.6 that comes with the v1.7.4p game, both are the same walkthrough for v1.5.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not nice, another meaningless update but at least mc got to empty his balls again.

2.80 star(s) 77 Votes