socksguy

Jun 17, 2020
Let me guess: You never actually get to pursue the two schoolgirls pictured on the game's Title graphic?

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
thanks for the reply! got my confirmation from the reviews, they said its a "cuckold" game
Is it though? Been a long time since i played it but essentially its not the case. There are girls you can fuck often who are NOT your girls per say - one is a prostitute and the other a girl drugged by your hobo pal (who can convinced her in her drugged up state that she is his girlfriend) so yeah for obvious reasons these girls are not exclusive to you but the rest i think only get dick if you are the one giving it.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
uff i deleted the game after the first version because it was just ridiculous and now i thought give the game another chance and the first thing i saw the mc has a really ugly mouth and then neim playing i was more and more annoyed of so much unbelievable stupidity this mc is such a useless piece of shit

that gets NOTHING alone is ripped off by everyone nobody really listens to what he says the guys who "work" for him are also stupid as a stone that really leaves everything with them Angel can do what she notices the mc doesn’t do anything wow, dude how completely stupid do you have to be ??

and then the constant "take a closer look" sec later "take a closer look" sec again or watch one picture further press watch again press watch and again and again within 10 sec 8 times that shit constantly press every second take a closer look or watch or start interacting with WTF ??? what the fuck?

it's so annoying but the most annoying thing is this complete failure of frank .....
it doesn't help if the girls look really hot and the sex scenes are really hot or even the hot spots with the dildo and may but that is all ruined by all the annoying shit

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Let me guess: You never actually get to pursue the two schoolgirls pictured on the game's Title graphic?
yes mc bangs them although that blonde "chases" him to get fucked.

how much content is there in the current version
non-sex content a lot, sex content some (mc bangs like 5 females and none of those are exactly long scenes).

2.80 star(s) 74 Votes