VN Ren'Py Abandoned Bad Luck Chuck [v0.0.02] [BLC Games]

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
I like the humor so I'm going to hope for an update although it doesn't look promising.

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
No Chance It was Basically a Snatch and grab ie Dev Was Milking Money from Supporters (pledgers) and theirs been no updates or news since 2017 on the Patreon So any hopes on the game continuing is a BIG NO

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
No Chance It was Basically a Snatch and grab ie Dev Was Milking Money from Supporters (pledgers) and theirs been no updates or news since 2017 on the Patreon So any hopes on the game continuing is a BIG NO
thats the reason for the Abandoned Tag

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
no snatch & grab involved, we were 3 to pledge .. dev tried but basically quit after the first month (he said that he probably couldn't develope anymore), putting the payments on old. He probably made 11 bucks & 5 of them were mine

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
"...that everyone is going to hate". I guess that explains why almost no one donated and it became abandoned. Apparently it's not a good a idea to make an AVN that not very many will like on purpose. Who knew?

• Angry
Reactions: EnTeeArrr

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
Lol mate, this was abandoned almost immediately, how deep did you go through my post history to raise this thread from the grave, you must spend more time seething over ntr games that actually playing vanilla ones.

Reactions: M3lly

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Lol mate, this was abandoned almost immediately, how deep did you go through my post history to raise this thread from the grave, you must spend more time seething over ntr games that actually playing vanilla ones.
No time to read thousands of pages of comments but I try just about everything that comes out daily when I have time (that's Daz and 3 stars and up and not new 0.1 versions anyway) and sometimes just leave a comment if it's NTR. Probably no one is surprised it was abandoned the week after it came out or whenever it was.