COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Last edited:

The7who89

Jun 1, 2023
It now says that I should go to Patron if I want to see the first part, I can only start at Part 7. This needs to be split up..

biggusdickus690

Jul 13, 2020
I installed the new update but everytime I get the error message "Sometin
Can someone check the log file to see if there are any issues here?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I installed the new update but everytime I get the error message "Sometin
Can someone check the log file to see if there are any issues here?
serge, stuff might break during compression. if it doesnt work, try the uncompressed one.
first try moving the directory to less high up in the tree, like "C:\badmanners\"

the section you error at tries to jump around, like into a sub function but cant find where to return into the running script again.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
On the main page there is Part 1 v1.05, and then downloads for 2.30, which leads us to believe that that is Part 2. However, reading through the change log there is no 1.05. It goes from 1.82 to 2.02. This is all rather confusing. Where is 1.82, if that is the last of part 1? Could we get some clarification on what is what please.

Furthermore, NONE of the links provided for Walkthroughs have Chapter 1-6, which would be Part 1. So, it's rather pointless since the entire first part of the game as no walkthroughs. Why is there no walkthrough for Part 1?

Last edited:

biggusdickus690

Jul 13, 2020
tuff might break during compression. if it doesnt
serge, stuff might break during compression. if it doesnt work, try the uncompressed one.
first try moving the directory to less high up in the tree, like "C:\badmanners\"

the section you error at tries to jump around, like into a sub function but cant find where to return into the running script again.
Well i've tried the original first but same issue.
I just copied the file to C: wbut still same error message.

IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
do you have the walkthrough patch installed? make sure its for the current version
There's a walkthrough patch? By the way is there a more updated walkthrough? The latest version I could find only goes up to 1.90

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 33 Votes