cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Bug is even more stranger than that. Sometimes i get notifications from threads i didn't visited for months instead of the ones i frequent.
yea, i got once notification about thread where somebody quited me but there was no such post and hadn't visited on that thread since ~year ago.

TheToucan

May 6, 2020
What exactly throws you off? I can at least tell you that many people got a wrong picture from the summary^^
It just sounds kinda boring, you know?
It's doesn't really sound interesting. Sounds just like a normal life I guess.
Maybe it's just weirdly written, I don't know

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
It just sounds kinda boring, you know?
It's doesn't really sound interesting. Sounds just like a normal life I guess.
Maybe it's just weirdly written, I don't know
Welp, I guess it is normal for some people :unsure:
Nonetheless, it's just a rough summary of what happened before the actual story of the game. The story itself is more on the mystery side... dunno what else to say without spoilers, so try it out, or not, it's your decision^^

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Hello, I'm JokerLeader a user from this amazing Forum.
This is my first Walkthrough that i have created, if i got any grammar errors, just know that english it's not my speaking language. Thank you.
I hope recreation approve of this Walkthrough.

P.S. Thanks to the Dev recreation, for the game and the extra help in this walkthrough, and a thank you to afterlights for the help with the grammar.

Last edited:

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
This is my first Walkthrough that i have created, if i got any grammar errors, just know that english it's not my speaking language. Thank you.
Looks good!

Hanna's yellow font is a little harsh to read. Maybe a blue or gray?

I'm not finished with it yet, but only a couple spelling errors so far. I'll share when I'm finished.

Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Looks good!

Hanna's yellow font is a little harsh to read. Maybe a blue or gray?

I'm not finished with it yet, but only a couple spelling errors so far. I'll share when I'm finished.
Thank you i will change the color, i try to use the colors that the dev use on their name in the dialogue.

P.S. If you can point the grammar errors, that would be lovely, thanks, for taking the time.

Reactions: afterlights

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Hello, I'm JokerLeader a user from this amazing Forum.
I hope recreation approve of this Walkthrough.
Alright, looks good so far I haven't seen any errors (but I'm not a native english speaker myself xD).
One thing I'd change is this:
[Name] Affection gained/lost for the specified character.
[Color] I will use color for the choices that give plus points
Gaining points doesn't always mean it's good or that you gain affection, losing points can be good depending on the character, so the sentence could be misleading.
Also, you won't end the relationships with the main girls by gaining/losing points, you'll only end the relationship if there's a variable explicitely for that triggered in the code ($mend for example), if there's no such variable getting triggered, the girl can still be dated later in future updates. You could miss some scenes though (or a lot, looking at Jada here).

You've missed a few things:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

now I've seen one typo: (If Mc had sex with her previous) - "previous" should be "previously"

Aside from the few things mentioned, well done so far (y)

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Alright, looks good so far I haven't seen any errors (but I'm not a native english speaker myself xD).
One thing I'd change is this:

Gaining points doesn't always mean it's good or that you gain affection, losing points can be good depending on the character, so the sentence could be misleading.
Also, you won't end the relationships with the main girls by gaining/losing points, you'll only end the relationship if there's a variable explicitely for that triggered in the code ($mend for example), if there's no such variable getting triggered, the girl can still be dated later in future updates. You could miss some scenes though (or a lot, looking at Jada here).

You've missed a few things:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

now I've seen one typo: (If Mc had sex with her previous) - "previous" should be "previously"

Aside from the few things mentioned, well done so far (y)
Thank you i will try to correct the walkthrough, and add the new info.

Reactions: recreation

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice walkthrough but i seem to have made right choices apparently.

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
I notice that with Ellie some scenes she loses points but they are the best choice.

What about this.
[Color] I will use color for the best choices that give more scenes/dialogue

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I notice that with Ellie some scenes she loses points but they are the best choice.

What about this.
[Color] I will use color for the best choices that give more scenes/dialogue
It's not Affection, I'd probably just call it "points" and mention that losing points doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad thing.

4.40 star(s) 196 Votes