NaejEtropal8

Jan 21, 2019
I started the game and this popped up as expected until I noticed this:
"This game is a work of fiction, all characters are at least 99 years old and obviously not related to any living persons."
So I'm thinking, I guess everyone in it are immortal. lol

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I started the game and this popped up as expected until I noticed this:
"This game is a work of fiction, all characters are at least 99 years old and obviously not related to any living persons."
So I'm thinking, I guess everyone in it are immortal. lol
Nah it's an alternate world in a galaxy far away. So aging is very different. At least that is what the voices in my head told me and they were right about 2020 so I believe it...

• Love
Reactions: JeefZ

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
I just finished the play through and I am surprised story line is pretty good renders are nice smooth animations overall pretty great cant wait for more so I can give a full review on it.
Especially curious to find out more about the therapist and a few other characters.

Reactions: recreation

Tyrav

Aug 29, 2019
What's the point of giving us the choice of not molesting Kat, when latter it reads that we did. I'm only asking because I chooses don't on Ellie's birthday and the next time I see Kat in my room it read like I did touch her. Again I went with no and latter when I see her in the alley it reads like I touch her when I chooses not to. So if the creator is going to have the reader touch Kat anyways then why allow us to choose? Does anyone know?

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
What's the point of giving us the choice of not molesting Kat, when latter it reads that we did. I'm only asking because I chooses don't on Ellie's birthday and the next time I see Kat in my room it read like I did touch her. Again I went with no and latter when I see her in the alley it reads like I touch her when I chooses not to. So if the creator is going to have the reader touch Kat anyways then why allow us to choose? Does anyone know?
I would guess it's an error in programming.

Tyrav

Aug 29, 2019
Oh here is a correction for the future. Stepsister or Stepbrother means they are siblings buy marriage. Half-sister or Half-brother means they share one parent. I know this because I have a older Half-sister. Which in my case my father had a child before he meet my mom. I really wish these creators would use the correct terminology.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Oh here is a correction for the future. Stepsister or Stepbrother means they are siblings buy marriage. Half-sister or Half-brother means they share one parent. I know this because I have a older Half-sister. Which in my case my father had a child before he meet my mom. I really wish these creators would use the correct terminology.
I thought Ellie was down in the game as being the MC's half sister?

They both have the same dad but Rachel and MC's dad never married.

There shouldn't be any step anything, Ellie is MC's half sister and Rachel is nothing but the dads ex.

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
I thought Ellie was down in the game as being the MC's half sister?

They both have the same dad but Rachel and MC's dad never married.

There shouldn't be any step anything, Ellie is MC's half sister and Rachel is nothing but the dads ex.
I am with Avaron on this from the start it was noted dad never married her mom they were only half relations because of that no step anything and further more even if the dad had married the mom she would still be a half sister not step because they shared the dad as a common ground.

The only way she would be step sister is if the mom had her before getting with the dad where there was no common parent involved period other than the mom.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
You're still touching her in the bathroom, so some people will still see it as "molesting", "touching", "rape" or whatever.
Maybe I could've taken a bit more care, but I've only included the opion for people who didn't like the scene/s, the endresult will be that Kat won't be interested in mc, so it's their loss.

MC's dad and Rachel never married and it's "possible" that MC's dad is also Ellies dad.
Anyway, everyone is refering to them as brother/sister, without the step/half or whatever (at least most of the time iirc), so I don't see a problem.

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes