Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Bad Memories [v0.6] Walkthrough Mod [ShaddyModda]

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
So a (-1 Ellie Fear) is a good thing? It is just most times you would want positive stats. But I guess FEAR would be one that lower is better.
Correct. Anything that negatively impacts a relationship I will always highlight Red.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Found a typo in events_mc.rpy (for me line 1573)
It is where you have the option to push Jada out of bed. You have -1 Ellie Fear instead of +1.

EDIT: Not that I would push her out of bed...

sstrangemd

Mar 15, 2020
Microsoft Windows Defender keep denying the opening of the file...any fix for this?
You can add an exclusion for it in Windows Defender. Settings -> Windows Security -> Virus & threat protection (manage settings)-> Scroll down to Exclusions -> Add an exclusion. Then a drop down window should show up asking if it's a file or a folder or a process etc.

Bond0788

Apr 28, 2020
You can add an exclusion for it in Windows Defender. Settings -> Windows Security -> Virus & threat protection (manage settings)-> Scroll down to Exclusions -> Add an exclusion. Then a drop down window should show up asking if it's a file or a folder or a process etc.
I just got everything to work....think my computer just hated me earlier

sstrangemd

Mar 15, 2020
I just got everything to work....think my computer just hated me earlier
Sometimes Windows Defender gets really fucky for no discernible reason. Personally have certain folders excluded so I don't have to deal with that nonsense it's super aggravating. Have fun!

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Have you checked to make sure Defendert

There’s already a gallery in game. Click on the stack of 3 photos on the main menu
There is a gallery but the scenes are locked.Can you add an unlocker for the gallery?

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Found a typo in events_mc.rpy (for me line 1573)
It is where you have the option to push Jada out of bed. You have -1 Ellie Fear instead of +1.

EDIT: Not that I would push her out of bed...
I’ll double check it when I can. Out of town for the next 3 weeks so I have to remote to my desktop but phone screen is just too damn small. It’ll have to wait a few hours till I get back to where I’m staying. Going to be out for most of the day visiting.

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
Is this working for v0.6?
I know the name says v0.6, but the first decision (Kitchen with Rachel) doesn't show any signs of highlighting on a certain choice, or a hint on which to choose.

Edit: Btw can someone give me an overview of the in-game stats and what they mean?

Reactions: doe50818

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Is this working for v0.6?
I know the name says v0.6, but the first decision (Kitchen with Rachel) doesn't show any signs of highlighting on a certain choice, or a hint on which to choose.

Edit: Btw can someone give me an overview of the in-game stats and what they mean?
only choices that affect points are tagged. The first choice doesn't matter.

Reactions: doe50818