Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Bad Memories [v0.6] Walkthrough Mod [ShaddyModda]

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Sorry guys. This one is getting the Abandoned tag. It's barely needed anyway, and one of the mods I'm cutting, due to moving more towards game development, as I'm part of several game projects now.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I code for several and assist in rendering for a couple as well. Honestly, it would be easier to direct you to the channel 'games-i-collaborate-on' on my Discord server.

yannick12

Jun 21, 2018
Sorry guys. This one is getting the Abandoned tag. It's barely needed anyway, and one of the mods I'm cutting, due to moving more towards game development, as I'm part of several game projects now.
Alright men, gl with your projects and ty for the mods you make ! and your right, that game doesn't really need the mod lol Its kind of ( Want to fuck ? (YES) (NO) ) haha

Reactions: dercas

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
That's fine, I haven't reached the game yet on my list, so I will put this file off to the side, use the modded version I have set up for 0.6, to play up through 0.6, then play the rest non modded, specially if it isn't as needed as you said.

Edit: And as I was going through to try and figure out where on my list it was, guess it was one that I had played. So many of them, hard to keep track, so yeah, guess I could try unmodded right now.

• Haha
Reactions: ShaddyGames

Neoempiricist

Oct 23, 2020
I've made an updated version of Shaddy's mod (with permission), so it now works with v0.7.1. I'm still relative new to this, but there shouldn't be any mistakes. Please report back to me if I need to change something and release a {rev2}.
Thank you! You're taking up from where Shaddy left off is hugely appreciated! Your version of the mod should be posted onto the game page, otherwise it might be overlooked.

The Sancho mod is, unusually, platform-specific (PC only) so those of us who occupy an alternative dimension – in my case, the Mac-verse – really appreciate mods for Ren'Py games which are as "interdenominational" as the games are intended (or, in some cases, just happen) to be.

Please keep up the good work!