Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
That extra scene was nice. I notice that we were just started rubbing her nipples, I wonder how sensitive those are?

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not going to spoil the limited amount that i know that isn't common knowledge yet but there are plenty of twists and turns to come, who is who to different people and who can or can't see the whole picture is only half the fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: recreation

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
I did but I don't trust that bish yet so who knows if she's telling the truth.
Let's be honest here, does she even know herself which is true or not. She's a lot of things but the only party that isn't represented right now is the father, just how bad he was is up for debate, quite what psychological problems the main family have are also not fully known but one thing seems clear, under the effect of the pills she can't be wilfully dishonest, doesn't mean that she doesn't believe it though, she can't lie, rather what she believes to be the truth could easily be wrong. She drank heavily at the time and (i'm guessing) she would probably have a patchy memory, blackouts happen, who knows if she did or didn't sleep with someone else.

Also don't judge Rachel yet, that's all i'm saying ...

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
Maybe this depth of character is there or isn't, but my gut says Rachel is really trying to right the wrongs she did in the past but old character traits die hard in human beings. She may be trying to do best for the happiness of those around her but she's probably still not past using lies to do it. Her dropping alcohol is a sign of earnest effort to turn around. That's not easy to do when you. .have a problem. But the drugged search for the paternity test tells me she probably had to confirm who Ellie's father is in the past, I think that actually happened but who knows the actual result at this point. I think she'd lie to save people's feelings and honestly I get why, that's a hard truth to tell if it turns out your sister isn't really your sister after all.

duality28

Jan 18, 2019
Ellie is great.. I came to an end of the story though, I hate the stories with outrageously big chests.. I did feel bad that she didn't seem to know how to speak... otherwise it was a very nice story arc.. I wish there were more petite girls, these stories are overloaded with people who in real life would fall forward because of their unusually large chests.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
What are the new renders in 4.1? I didn't get anything new, so is it for the fem path only, or is it gated behind some decision i have missed?

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
I'm playing as a male MC but I was curious about that additional scene with female MC and decided to check CG files. Now I'm confused.
I didn't get that scene. Did I miss something?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
What are the new renders in 4.1? I didn't get anything new, so is it for the fem path only, or is it gated behind some decision i have missed?
I'm playing as a male MC but I was curious about that additional scene with female MC and decided to check CG files. Now I'm confused.
I didn't get that scene. Did I miss something?
Did she went over to Ellie's room? If so, I'd say you didn't have enough "Jada Points". If she didn't show up at night at all, then your save file might be fucked up and you'll have to restart the game :(

edit: if the save is fucked up by the way, means you've possibly missed a lot from this (and maybe even the previous) update.

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Did she went over to Ellie's room? If so, I'd say you didn't have enough "Jada Points". If she didn't show up at night at all, then your save file might be fucked up and you'll have to restart the game :(

edit: if the save is fucked up by the way, means you've possibly missed a lot from this (and maybe even the previous) update.
I should have enough Jada points. I was always good to her. Plus I couldn't have resist that little minx ;) Anyway thanks for the answer. Probably my save files fucked up. I'm gonna start a new playthrough.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Interesting update. I just wish we could have MC be less of an asshole towards Rachel. It feels like we are controlling a complete idiot. Who behaves like that towards people who are clearly trying to be nice to them? Especially when they already know they can ask any question and get an honest answer during pill-hour? Hopefully this knucklehead stops being stupid in the future.
You do realise Rachel ruined the MC's childhood and physically abused them to the point where they had to run away from home to escape it?

MC isn't treating Rachel like shit because it's fun, it's happening because Rachel was a massive bitch to them their entire childhood.

Reactions: Valeck and Namco15

dovalacky

Nov 13, 2019
MC isn't treating Rachel like shit because it's fun, it's happening because Rachel was a massive bitch to them their entire childhood.
I am hoping Recreation goes back latter and adds the option to have nothing to do with her physically, perhaps just verbally abuse her instead. The whole pill scenario just feels like a trap.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
I am hoping Recreation goes back latter and adds the option to have nothing to do with her physically, perhaps just verbally abuse her instead. The whole pill scenario just feels like a trap.
trap? if she gets pissed she cant make him leave its his house what is she going to do...leave? he has nothing to lose if shes trying to trap him

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes