recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
This was a lot of fun to play, good story and characters. Also serious props for the quality animations, gives me a headache just thinking of rendering those lol

I do wish the stuff with Rachel was less rapey, don't get me wrong I get that the story shows she treated the MC like shit for a long time and they want payback, but the whole drugged amnesia groping is just really awkward.

It just seems a little tropey when it comes to adult games to have the MC do that, its found in so many

...And Jada is better than Ellie, always :sneaky:
It is a trope, yes, and I try to keep it as "un-rapey" as possible, but that's not really easy, I mean people want to see stuff, and I want to "show" her if you know what I mean^^
There will be a "wtf am I doing" moment though ;)

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Dear Customer, we're sorry to tell you that our product [threesome] is out of stock. The demand was so high that our production facility wasn't able to deliver anymore. Instead we are proud to send you our newest product free of charge: [NTR].
We hope that you'll have fun with our new product.
Sincerely, your support.
I'll wait for more stock to come in thanks :)

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
This was a lot of fun to play, good story and characters. Also serious props for the quality animations, gives me a headache just thinking of rendering those lol

I do wish the stuff with Rachel was less rapey, don't get me wrong I get that the story shows she treated the MC like shit for a long time and they want payback, but the whole drugged amnesia groping is just really awkward.

It just seems a little tropey when it comes to adult games to have the MC do that, its found in so many

...And Jada is better than Ellie, always :sneaky:
Oh, and most importantly: Thanks! :)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
play the Ellie scene again, there is another angle now, that should make up for the cliffhanger^^
Damn it, I don't have a save before that and it's not in the gallery yet. Speaking of, just played the first pills scene in the gallery, and it had the name 'Jill' but Rachel was referring to me as a man.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Damn it, I don't have a save before that and it's not in the gallery yet. Speaking of, just played the first pills scene in the gallery, and it had the name 'Jill' but Rachel was referring to me as a man.
Yeah I think I fucked it up even more instead of fixing it :cry:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yeah I think I fucked it up even more instead of fixing it :cry:
Try the following:
Replace galery.rpy line 86 with
Python:
action Replay(nameByIDscene[i][1], scope={"pc_name":persistent.pc_name, "pc_sure":persistent.pc_sure, "pcgender":persistent.pcgender, "bs":persistent.bs})
And including the attached onload function. It should use the player settings from the last loaded save. It works for me, but I haven't done any heavy testing on it, it might need some sanity tests in case the player saves before setting name and gender at the beginning and there might be some gendered variables I've missed.

why kiss? seems that she likes to get dominated.
If you think a kiss can't be dominant, you need to find better playmates. ;)

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Try the following:
Replace galery.rpy line 86 with
Python:
action Replay(nameByIDscene[i][1], scope={"pc_name":persistent.pc_name, "pc_sure":persistent.pc_sure, "pcgender":persistent.pcgender, "bs":persistent.bs})
And including the attached onload function. It should use the player settings from the last loaded save. It works for me, but I haven't done any heavy testing on it, it might need some sanity tests in case the player saves before setting name and gender at the beginning and there might be some gendered variables I've missed.

If you think a kiss can't be dominant, you need to find better playmates. ;)
Thanks, that should work without the after_load label, but I guess it wouldn't be a bad idea to add it anyway. I'll have to add more variables sooner or later, to make the gallery fully working. You just gave me an idea on how to make male and female version work though :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Namco15
4.40 star(s) 204 Votes