KRock19

Jul 15, 2017
As many guys and girls before me wrote the story is quite nice, the writing well done and the characters mostly loveable (especially the little sister)! I am eager to continue this journey.....

Thanks for what you have doen so far. Keep up the good work and we will have a lovely little game to play.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
best game ever
I liked it, although they are stepmother and stepsister, I like it. I would like Ellie to have more outfits. Waiting for more
Awesome, really liked :D
Story looks really good but hell Rachel is so creepy and scary :oops:
Dominating Rachel is one of my primary ambitions related to this game
The game grabbed me into the first few minutes and i love it! Take your time, continue the amazing story and this game will be masterpiece! And i can safely say that Ellie is the cutest girl i've seen in any game so far, love her! <3
As many guys and girls before me wrote the story is quite nice, the writing well done and the characters mostly loveable (especially the little sister)! I am eager to continue this journey.....

Thanks for what you have doen so far. Keep up the good work and we will have a lovely little game to play.
Whooo thank you all :giggle:
I'll do my best to keep it up ;)

exxxe

Apr 28, 2017
I feel Ellie is like that because she had her own Eric encounter while her big brother was away ;)

Good game and definitely peaked my Interest

Good luck and wish you success ( just because i want to play more I'm not a good guy I'm just selfish lol )

4.40 star(s) 198 Votes