Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
No that's not possible, there was some talk about Jada's mom, but she's currently not lewdable and maybe she won't at all. I haven't made up my mind yet.
Maybe she'd chill out a bit if she was getting some. And of course the mother-daughter threesome is a hot one, although perhaps that particular box will be ticked another way?

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
No that's not possible, there was some talk about Jada's mom, but she's currently not lewdable and maybe she won't at all. I haven't made up my mind yet.
** aims laptop towards the wall in rage **

Now that you talk about it I can't stop imagining doing a mommy sandwich on Jada. If it won't be in the game a side render bonus could be nice. Food for thought.
** crisis averted **

• Haha
Reactions: recreation

Comaco

Aug 10, 2017
Honestly, a Jada/Mom/MC threesome would be so worth it as the F MC just to hear Jada talk about her "Mommies". Even just thinking about her saying something like, "I wanna see my Mommies kiss", is super hot. :love:
I was just about to post that I was willing to up my patreon pledge for a promise that we'll see that, but then I realized that I was actually not a patron at all. It's hard to keep track of and choose between all the good creators on here. That was an immediate pledge for me.

• Haha
Reactions: recreation

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I was just about to post that I was willing to up my patreon pledge for a promise that we'll see that, but then I realized that I was actually not a patron at all. It's hard to keep track of and choose between all the good creators on here. That was an immediate pledge for me.
Yeah, I'd need to win the lottery to be able to fund all the creators I want to to the fullest extent possible.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
most likely 3some would be Ellie , Jada & MC , i would think
Well that goes without saying, but it's not like having one would exclude the other now is it?
Ellie/Jada/MC
Ellie/Rachel/MC
Ellie/Katherine/MC
Jada/Rachel/MC
Jada/Katherine/MC
Rachel/Katherine/MC
Ellie/Jada/Rachel/Katherine/MC
And possibly Jada/Jada's Mom/MC

tenor.gif

4.40 star(s) 198 Votes