Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I just feel the story flows better with the FemC.
And as the FemC I don't feel as much like a sexual predator as when I play as the MC

Reactions: DiableFripon

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Each new character looks even better than the previous one, first Steph then Maggy. My new fav is Maggy, it's cruel introducing a gorgeous new character then ending the episode with just meeting with her. :)
I'm curious about what's gonna happen with the duo we crushed into too. And I hope we can help Jada's mom with her job problem so she can express her gratitude to us. :D

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Oh when I go down the dark path I go in full on.
It's just the story Rec is weaving does not have that feel to it.
Yet(?)

:unsure:
depends on what you see as a dark part^^

And I hope we can help Jada's mom with her job problem so she can express her gratitude to us.
Of course if it should come to this, we would only help her for Jada's sake, who would ever think of "using" the opportunity :sneaky:

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Yes, next day and whatever else I'll manage to put into it.
Hey, are you planning to speed up and streamline development? For example - reuse of finished art, backgrounds, similar poses, and so on. Maybe even a transition to more advanced programs. Maya, Zbrush, etc.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Hey, are you planning to speed up and streamline development? For example - reuse of finished art, backgrounds, similar poses, and so on. Maybe even a transition to more advanced programs. Maya, Zbrush, etc.
No I won't reuse much stuff, I do use older scenes to build up on and I use existing poses if they're close to what I need, but there are always edits involved. I use blender for certain stuff, but a full transition doesn't make sense in any way, daz is much faster for... well everything except modelling and to a degree rendering.

Reactions: Rintal

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
I played as the Male MC until this update then started over as Female MC, as far as i can remember there's no extra content no matter which you choose.

Being a guy myself choosing the Male MC was a no brainer, but not many games give you the option of both, so chose the Female MC 2nd time round and found it more enjoyable personally.

Giving Rachael the pills as Male felt kinda creepy, but as Female it didn't(can't explain why lol).
as male you don't have strap-on scene...

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes