UserNed

Mar 18, 2019
can we progress with katherin without molesting? :whistle:
I think there is an intention to have that option, but it just hasn't been written yet. Otherwise I don't see the point of having a choice to do so or not, the choice would be to leave her alone instead of 'no' and continue the scene. I was thinking something similar and want to see where that goes.

Reactions: DanyD

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
quick questions, mostly out of curiosity, the girls seem fine with him being with others, and we don't have any serious relationships so far, but in case something more starts to happen will we have the choice to tell the other person "hey I'm seeing other people and I would like a relationship where we can do that, and by that, I mean that you can as well"? just something I would really like if it ever came to happen.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
quick questions, mostly out of curiosity, the girls seem fine with him being with others, and we don't have any serious relationships so far, but in case something more starts to happen will we have the choice to tell the other person "hey I'm seeing other people and I would like a relationship where we can do that, and by that, I mean that you can as well"? just something I would really like if it ever came to happen.
Well you have a choice really early in the game that decides if you'll have a "happy harem" or big trouble later in the game if you have more than one relationship.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Well you have a choice really early in the game that decides if you'll have a "happy harem" or big trouble later in the game if you have more than one relationship.
You evil evil person, now I have to replay the game and try to figure out which decision that is, and I'll gladly do it, but I'm sure it is something super obvious that I didn't notice.

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes