UserNed

Mar 18, 2019
Incest is avoidable?
No it is not. A choice presented is to let Ellie fuck you and 'continue' or stop her and 'Game over'. If damaged 18yr olds that look 13-15ish are not your thing then this game is not for you. The fact that at that moment the MC thought she wasn't related but later is confirmed as half-sister, is just drama with no real point.

Ellie doesn't do much for me and honestly I'd rather not do that. All the other ladies are much more to my liking. It seems like that is the only deal breaker in the game. Any other choices may have consequences, but don't end the game.

alyath

May 31, 2020
Things are going on around to make those thoughts happen.

At first it looks like she's changed then the the MC comes home and overhears the phonecall about the affair and the fact Rachel is seeing someone and keeping quiet about it and still lying about things.

While it looks like she may have changed there is still a ton of dodgy shit around her.
Basically she has not lied about anything. They just didn´t talk about it. So if the MC didn´t ask how can someone lie as answer?
But her thoughts are quite messy, I feel with the MC about this Time. Get yelled and even punished for fighting for your little Sis. The Situation was quite hard in the early Days, and thats what this Story is about, everyone makes mistakes in the Past. The question to the Player is let you the Past go, or take advantage and Revenge for what was done there.
And I am sure that the Memory Puzzle will be solved as the Game continues.
And recreation you are really the pure Evil, you can´t spoiler that Ellie can talk and she is just stubborn. and then end this Scene! That was so Evil of you!!!
Now I must look and wait for the next update. :eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: recreation

alyath

May 31, 2020
No it is not. A choice presented is to let Ellie fuck you and 'continue' or stop her and 'Game over'. If damaged 18yr olds that look 13-15ish are not your thing then this game is not for you. The fact that at that moment the MC thought she wasn't related but later is confirmed as half-sister, is just drama with no real point.

Ellie doesn't do much for me and honestly I'd rather not do that. All the other ladies are much more to my liking. It seems like that is the only deal breaker in the game. Any other choices may have consequences, but don't end the game.
Exept the ride with Jada to her Home, it always lead to a Game Over.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
This mechanics of relationship with rechel and ellie how it works, like there are only points of obsession or there are also points of love, to start a relationship with them you need points of obsession.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
This mechanics of relationship with rechel and ellie how it works, like there are only points of obsession or there are also points of love, to start a relationship with them you need points of obsession.
It's not obsession and points aren't needed to start a releationship.

Reactions: Shy player
4.40 star(s) 204 Votes