recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Not sure I understand that sentence :unsure:

What I meant is that after the MC gets a call to go to the rental building, the game has a lot of error screens and I'm using the Walkthrough Mod. I don't know if it can cause any errors. is my mother).
Ah, well I guess it's the mod, since nobody else seems to have the problem.

custal

Apr 17, 2020
Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I just noticed that, when you replay scenes from within the gallery and select male protagonist, the text from MC randomly alternates between given from Jill and John. They do seem to always come in the same order when the scene is played multiple times, but within the sequence it's randomly either as Jill or John, though it usually starts with Jill, then flips to John and later back to Jill.

However, if you select female protagonist, the text is always given as coming only from Jill.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I just noticed that, when you replay scenes from within the gallery and select male protagonist, the text from MC randomly alternates between given from Jill and John. They do seem to always come in the same order when the scene is played multiple times, but within the sequence it's randomly either as Jill or John, though it usually starts with Jill, then flips to John and later back to Jill.

However, if you select female protagonist, the text is always given as coming only from Jill.
That's weird, is it with all scenes where you can chose the character or just some of them?

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
That's weird, is it with all scenes where you can chose the character or just some of them?
Just tried this and only on 2 scenese this didn't happen, Scene with Jada in the Bathroom and with Jada in motel only used Male MC name, all other scenes alternated between Male and Female MC name.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Nothing is going to happen with Rachel for a while yet.

MC still doesn't trust her and hasn't decided if she is sticking around (I say she, I only play female).

They have a lot of character growth to go before any sex happens.
I'm glad Jada's living there now. It's an opportunity for her to build a better relationship with Rachel, and that may help remove some barriers between Rachel and the MC.

Reactions: recreation

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
It's the pcthink lines - they all show as Jill, while the pc lines show as John.

There's no pcthink lines in the Jada in the Bathroom scene, so it's John throughout.

Reactions: Batman187

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
It's the pcthink lines - they all show as Jill, while the pc lines show as John.

There's no pcthink lines in the Jada in the Bathroom scene, so it's John throughout.
It depends on what you played last, male of female, but yes, it's the thinking dialogue, seems like I have to put another extra variable in the gallery, but at least it won't destroy saves this time xD

Just tried this and only on 2 scenese this didn't happen, Scene with Jada in the Bathroom and with Jada in motel only used Male MC name, all other scenes alternated between Male and Female MC name.
Try the attached file, remove the numbers from the name so that its "gallery.rpy" and put it in the game folder, overwrite the original.

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
It depends on what you played last, male of female, but yes, it's the thinking dialogue, seems like I have to put another extra variable in the gallery, but at least it won't destroy saves this time xD

Try the attached file, remove the numbers from the name so that its "gallery.rpy" and put it in the game folder, overwrite the original.
That fixed the issue (y)

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I've never played female pc, so I assume pcthink was defaulting to female name.
The updated gallery.rpy fixed the problem in the couple of scenes I replayed. (y)

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
The last 2 scenes are in the latest update.
Pretty straightforward
toilet scene with Jada and a sex scene with Ellie

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I'm jealous of Rachel, I wish I had a doctor who'd prescribe me some "pills" with the anxiety reducing effect of valium and the pro-social effect of like, MDMA.

Reactions: Deniz31
4.40 star(s) 204 Votes