Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
They both have the exact same amount of content.

It's the same story just with the genders switched, whatever scenes happen on male also happen on female and vice versa.
The difference is mainly some scenes and dialogue, some scenes play out differently, but the story is the same.
Female MC also has more 3rd person views than male MC.
Thank you both! Now I can continue the male protagonist FOMOless :)
I have a feeling after it's complete I probably end up lezzing out for once. But I'm really enjoying the male route so it's nice to just play it for the time being :)

alyath

May 31, 2020
I really liked the new Stuff in the update. It will give the Game so much more deep and feelings. It was quite a Deal the Progression so far. I can´t see the Point someone mentioned that there is not much Progression.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And I know that I might break the Meta, but Jada is my Nr.1 she is such a Minx but deep in her Heart I knew she only needs someone that loves her.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
For those put off by "molesting" Katie just remember she could beat the shit out of the Mc if she wasn't into it.

She isn't a helpless girl you're taking advantage of.
Don't care. There is no preceding knowledge of that fact; that it just happens to be her kink doesn't change the fact that the MC did it without knowing anything about her.

More importantly Ellie seems to really dislike her as does Jada. That's enough reason for me to not want the MC to have anything to do with her.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: DiableFripon

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I always like the way Katie looks but the latest scenes with her......wow, absolutely beautiful with the sun, hair and shadows. Breath taking (y) :love:

Am I the only that thinks the cup of coffee looks disproportionately humongous?

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I assume that all the locked images in the gallery are unlocked by playing as the female mc? or are they gotten from making sub-optimal choices?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I assume that all the locked images in the gallery are unlocked by playing as the female mc? or are they gotten from making sub-optimal choices?
There's only one image that's influenced by choices other than lewd/not lewd.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
The game is still wonderful, but on the last day, a lot of ignore screens from the MC receiving the rental building call until he returns home ... there is a loss of dialogue. Looking forward to the next update. (I'm using the walkthrough mod)

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
I played the game from the beginning again, pressing ctrl to go over scenes I've watched... but it skipped most except a few lines of dialogue here and there.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
so female mc?
Yes, except one.

The game is still wonderful, but on the last day, a lot of ignore screens from the MC receiving the rental building call until he returns home ... there is a loss of dialogue. Looking forward to the next update. (I'm using the walkthrough mod)
Not sure I understand that sentence :unsure:

I played the game from the beginning again, pressing ctrl to go over scenes I've watched... but it skipped most except a few lines of dialogue here and there.
Because you've seen all of the "scenes", the only new scene is added at the start fo an old scene, everything else is edits to old scenes. Renpy doesn't catch that as "new".

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Not sure I understand that sentence :unsure:
Rough guess here at the translation on that one. The mod is causing him errors and instead of posting in the Walkthrough Mod thread with the exceptions they're getting so they can be fixed they're hitting ignore and playing through them.

Reactions: recreation

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Nothing is going to happen with Rachel for a while yet.

MC still doesn't trust her and hasn't decided if she is sticking around (I say she, I only play female).

They have a lot of character growth to go before any sex happens.
People that just want the sexy bits doesn't care much for character growth and story. It's nice progression depends more on story than the mc flash a huge schlong around. No idea what the counter part of that would apply to a female mc though. Flapping vag? :ROFLMAO:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Why do i get the feeling Maggy is Rachel's girlfriend. Rachel was acting quite surprised when Jill mentioned being at the rental company office. And she seemed relieved after learning she was there just to get her deposity money back.
That would explain how Rachel knew where to "ambush" Jill and how Ellie knew which apartment to torch. :devilish:

By the way Jill stop living under a rock and put your damn mask when leaving home! You are not a dumb redneck! :D

So Jada likes a bit of watersports on top of mommy play huh? :sneaky:
Also Ellie with the honey pussy made me chuckle a bit.

Playing from the start only now i realized Jada's mother is the hotel receptionist. Is my memory bad or was this scene added later?

What is with that "batman" paper? Strange...:unsure:
Was this just a ploy to see Jill again? Guess it would make some sense if she is involved with Rachel.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 204 Votes