Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Well i can't compare the two cause i only ever played the male protagonist. However i can confirm that the male protagonist is very satisfying for me to play.
I agree I enjoy playing the male mc.
i think it taste .. but i also think the female route has more to it
See that is what I'm trying to confirm.
Same content as far as I know, just you know...ones got a dick the other aint. :LOL:

Good story and characters so far though, just have 2 saves 1 as Male MC 1 as Female MC. (y)
Truthfully I only want to do that if the routes are uneven. Playing as a female is awkward for me personally. No judgements on anyone else, but if I was a female with my male brain I don't think I would leave the room. And it's thoughts like that, that break my immersion in the story.

Reactions: AdamJohn36

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

Truthfully I only want to do that if the routes are uneven. Playing as a female is awkward for me personally. No judgements on anyone else, but if I was a female with my male brain I don't think I would leave the room. And it's thoughts like that, that break my immersion in the story.
hey its odd for me to play as a chick but sometimes ... i think why the hell not give it a try ;)

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020

hey its odd for me to play as a chick but sometimes ... i think why the hell not give it a try ;)
I played as the Male MC until this update then started over as Female MC, as far as i can remember there's no extra content no matter which you choose.

Being a guy myself choosing the Male MC was a no brainer, but not many games give you the option of both, so chose the Female MC 2nd time round and found it more enjoyable personally.

Giving Rachael the pills as Male felt kinda creepy, but as Female it didn't(can't explain why lol).

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I played as the Male MC until this update then started over as Female MC, as far as i can remember there's no extra content no matter which you choose.

Being a guy myself choosing the Male MC was a no brainer, but not many games give you the option of both, so chose the Female MC 2nd time round and found it more enjoyable personally.

Giving Rachael the pills as Male felt kinda creepy, but as Female it didn't(can't explain why lol).
Thank you. I had no issues as male giving her the pills cause in fantasy I can enjoy being creepy and revenge filled :p but I understand your POV.

Since it sounds like there is no extra content on female side, I'll probably finish it just on Male, then play it again trying the female.

P.S. thank you Maviarab that kind of make sense from the posts I've read here.

Reactions: Batman187

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

well to be honest , when and if i do play females ... i NEVER let a dude touch my ass :ROFLMAO: and yeah some girl on girl is pretty cool :love:

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
well to be honest , when and if i do play females ... i NEVER let a dude touch my ass :ROFLMAO: and yeah some girl on girl is pretty cool :love:
When I play as female I'm strictly Lesbian, and if there's a strapon involved, you can be damn sure I'll be the 1 wearing it! :ROFLMAO:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Thank you all. So am I to understand there is more action on "Jill's" playthrough than "john's" ?

I prefer male protagonist simple cause I am a male, not putting the other one down at all, but a lot of posts in this thread make me feel like I'm missing out on a lot of content, that the protagonists stories are uneven.

Is this the case or is it just taste?
They both have the exact same amount of content.

It's the same story just with the genders switched, whatever scenes happen on male also happen on female and vice versa.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
So how is the best way to treat Rachel yet? Being polite or just being blunt and rude with her and raise her obsession??
There is no best way, it's just preference. What you chose will affect her behavior towards you (how she talks to you, etc.).

Ok I start both versions of the game and I am wondering how you are suppose to trigger the 6th image on the last page "Images"?
It depends on two values on two characters, that's all I'm going to say^^

How many days in game are there now?

Thank you all. So am I to understand there is more action on "Jill's" playthrough than "john's" ?

I prefer male protagonist simple cause I am a male, not putting the other one down at all, but a lot of posts in this thread make me feel like I'm missing out on a lot of content, that the protagonists stories are uneven.

Is this the case or is it just taste?
The difference is mainly some scenes and dialogue, some scenes play out differently, but the story is the same.
Female MC also has more 3rd person views than male MC.

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes